Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What's Everyone Doing?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've just spent the last two hours shoveling corn into a teleporter bucket. My hands are now sore and my eyes blood shot :( along with my neck red from itching it. Just had a nice shower though so I feel a bit better now!

Anyone else up to anything interesting?

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Why have you been doing that?

PayDay today so just chilling then going to the pub :D
  • Options
    Meh, I'm just wasting time until I go to work.
    God my life is interesting!
  • Options
    Because my Dad needed a hand. Thought it would be a bit of a work out as well as a money earner.

Because of the floods some of the corn was stuck to the shed floor so he couldn't just scoop it all up with the teleporter we had to shovel it by hand to make sure that done of the clumps of corn caused by the rain got in with the decent stuff, does that make sense?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    squeal wrote: »
    Because my Dad needed a hand. Thought it would be a bit of a work out as well as a money earner.

Because of the floods some of the corn was stuck to the shed floor so he couldn't just scoop it all up with the teleporter we had to shovel it by hand to make sure that done of the clumps of corn caused by the rain got in with the decent stuff, does that make sense?
    Are you a farmer then or something? :p
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    Are you a farmer then or something? :p

I'm a farmers daughter, obviously my dad is the farmer :p
  • Options
    Oh do you have any animals? Like little piggys :D
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    Oh do you have any animals? Like little piggys :D

We used to have some cows a few years ago but they were slaughtered. Don't think there was much money in them anymore. Was a bit gutted really, had my favourite cow Camilla who I used to go and stroke quite regularly, went one day and she was gone :crying:
  • Options
    Oh :( Thats terrible :(
  • Options
    Oh :( Thats terrible :(

Part of life i suppose. We just have a horse and a dog now :)
  • Options
    painting my nails .. watching sweet sixteen trying not to throw up because this girl is such a lucky cow ! .. deciding on what to do tonight ..
  • Options
    painting my nails .. watching sweet sixteen trying not to throw up because this girl is such a lucky cow ! .. deciding on what to do tonight ..

Is that one of those "reality" shows on mtv where its all about their big birthday bash and you just want to punch the girls? Oh I've seen that a couple times, those girls belong on Maury :p How many times an episode do they break down in tears and scream THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME!

What color are you painting? I love nails.

As for me, I'm scarfing down nasty ass oatmeal with nasty ass tangerines in it and avoiding work. I should have put starburst in the oatmeal. Would have tasted better.
  • Options
    My thumb nail broke :( but it's one of those breaks where you can't take it off because it's still attached to the skin, which means I'll catch it on everything.
  • Options
    I am slowly going insane as i literally have nothing to do at work, oh well another 20 minutes and i am free...
  • Options
    Is that one of those "reality" shows on mtv where its all about their big birthday bash and you just want to punch the girls? Oh I've seen that a couple times, those girls belong on Maury :p How many times an episode do they break down in tears and scream THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME!

What color are you painting? I love nails.

As for me, I'm scarfing down nasty ass oatmeal with nasty ass tangerines in it and avoiding work. I should have put starburst in the oatmeal. Would have tasted better.

:lol: yeah its exactly that ... 'Dadddeeeeeey ! I want THAT car .. no not the ferrari the monserartii .. NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!'

im trying to do like french manicure but its not working ! they were black before and its such a bitch to take of, might just paint them red :)
  • Options
    I am just home from work, dancing about my room to Men Without Hats thinking how amazing life is since I got tickets for Interpol and I get the night off, YAS.

Weekend is a-here and it's payday. I'm going to buy pretty things tomorrow.

Ssssss
    Aaaaaa
    Fffffff
    Eeeeeee
    Ttttttt
    Yyyyyyyyyy

Safety DANCE!
  • Options
    recovery mode
  • Options
    I'm watching Hollyoaks on E4.
  • Options
    I've got hugs for you if you were born in the 80s..
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »

Teleporter - sounds like something from StarTrek
  • Options
    Catching up with one of my freinds online and about to do some serious downloading once I remember the password for my account.
  • Options
    shopping on ebay.
  • Options
    Spent most of the day druinkin, two of my mates are up for attempted murder. Not a good buzz at all, :confused: fuck it. go mad!
  • Options
    I am going to the bank in a bit to finalise getting a loan. :nervous:
  • Options
    ..cringing after the way i behaved last night ! ... deciding what to do tonight and how im getting to my friends house ... ignoring my mums irratating questions .... watching green mile !
  • Options
    I've waited the last FIVE AND A HALF HOURS for my dad to arrive down from Wales.. he said yesterday he'd be down at midday. Then at about 1 he phoned and said he'd be another 3 hours...
    he's still and hour and a half late after that.
    So I didn't go shopping with the guy I'm seeing today, 'cause I didn't think I'd have my afternoon free.
    And I can't plan my evening 'til hes gone either :(.
    Looks like hes ruined my weekend.
  • Options
    :hyper: Currently bouncing around listening to the new helter skelter album (Hardcore 2007 - the new generation) Its actually ace, loads of remakes of old dance tracks for the err new generation i guess. Its great, all the 4 4 heads will love it :D
    In addition to this im about to go and raid the cupboards for some food then get ready to go see the transformers movie.
  • Options
    About to wash the dye out of my hair, then drink, then get ready and wait for my pal to arrive with pills, then hit the town.
  • Options
    Left my keys in my flat, so I'm waiting in a net cafe for my flatmate to text me that he's in the flat. So bored, tempted to arrange with my mate who's away to finish work to go to the pub in the train station but I'm meant to be off the drink till the end of the month :no:
  • Options
    Sitting in los angeles drinking and going out for dinner now shortly..loving it!

Mite hit a stripclub tonight.