Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

bikini zone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you guys have this stuff there? I swear I've used it before but it must have been a different brand or they've got a new formula or something. I tried it today and it reeks like a dumpster behind a sushi bar. Now surely a few red bumps is better than intentionally making your danger zone smell like a rotting fish farm!

Comments

• Options
    lol, I don't think we have that here. What is it?
  • Options
    haha I don't think we have bikini zone but we have other hair removal creams (Which I'm assuming it is?!) which reek like that as well! I think you can now buy ones which are scented so probably smell better but I've been put off the stuff for life!
  • Options
    Its an after hair removal cream, actually. The third one down http://www.bikini-zone.com/after-shave.shtml You're supposed to use it after shaving or waxing. The burnt hair smell of remover is much nicer ;)
  • Options
    I'm not looking for hair removal, I used it after wax, just curious if anybody else has noticed the fishyness :p I should send a stockload over to the site towers and have them send it out :p

It did seem to work nice though...

I guess to give this thread some substance... anything you've tried that has absoutly reeked that you werent' expecting?
  • Options
    is there anything you can use to completely de fuzz in that area, other than shaving ?
  • Options
    is there anything you can use to completely de fuzz in that area, other than shaving ?

Wax?
  • Options
    I wonder if you could get it threaded :chin: