Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cheating

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know this thread has been done like a million times, but what the fuck do you class as cheating?
There was this girl who I met in Kavos who was all over me on the dancefloor, rubbing my cock, kissing my neck, even letting me finger her while we were dancing (haha good times), but when I try to kiss her or suggested going back to my apartment or the beach for some you know what, she was like "I'd love to but I won't cheat on my boyfriend." How is kissing cheating when letting a guy finger you and rubbing his cock e.t.c is not? She classed that as only a bit of fun.
Lol Strange girl... fit though.
Also, what's your opinion of cheating on holidays like that? I saw so many girls cheat out there, even the DJ's were giving shout outs to all the girls with boyfriends, telling them to remember that "what happens in Kavos, stays in Kavos, so have a good time." I don't know what I think about it, morally I know it's wrong but temptation does get the better of people.

Comments

• Options
    I find this whole concept a bit odd too cos what one person might class as cheating another person might not be bothered by it.

I also dont think many people sit down with their partner and write down a list of what they agree is accetable and what is not!

Personally I think it probably depends on loads of factors - what your relationship is like, who the OTHER person is (maybe shouldnt matter but in reality probably does), how many times the cheating has happened. I guess id judge each situation by itself.
  • Options
    its each to their own. what classes as cheating for one person won't be the same for another.
    imo any messing around like that i'd class as cheating, on holiday or not.
  • Options
    if he is doing something with a girl, that he wouldnt do to her infront of me, i class it as cheating/disrespecting
  • Options
    Littleali wrote: »
    if he is doing something with a girl, that he wouldnt do to her infront of me, i class it as cheating/disrespecting

:yes:
  • Options
    Each to there own as others have said. Personally any kind of sexual physical contact, with someone else is cheating including kissing.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Also, what's your opinion of cheating on holidays like that? I saw so many girls cheat out there, even the DJ's were giving shout outs to all the girls with boyfriends, telling them to remember that "what happens in Kavos, stays in Kavos, so have a good time." I don't know what I think about it, morally I know it's wrong but temptation does get the better of people.

You're so right I know SO many girls/lads that have been on holiday and cheated on their other halves. When i went to Tenerife last year with my friend (whos been with her boyfriend 3 years) she cheated on him 3 times! I don't know what it is about being on holiday its like because its only a bit of fun (unlikely to turn into anything serious because you'll probably not see them again/keep in touch) and the fact that you're in another country so nobody will find out. I've never had been in a relationship when i've gone on a girly holiday so i dont know myself.

I have got off with someone while being on holiday tho and then found out he was the stag of a stag do...when i get married my other half is definitely not going abroad for the stag party! haha. pill ed i'd definitely class what that girl did with you as cheating, shes just kidding herself that shes not cheating on him.
  • Options
    pill ed i'd definitely class what that girl did with you as cheating, shes just kidding herself that shes not cheating on him.

My thoughts exactly, which is why it frustrates me that she didn't sleep with me. lol
  • Options
    Why just shout out to the girls? Guys cheat on their gfs too. Tbh some people seem to have the philosophy that because it's in another country, what ever happens isn't valid. Personally i think it's balls and cheating is cheating wether you're in the country or on the moon. Any kind of messing about i'd class as cheating.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    Why just shout out to the girls? Guys cheat on their gfs too. Tbh some people seem to have the philosophy that because it's in another country, what ever happens isn't valid. Personally i think it's balls and cheating is cheating wether you're in the country or on the moon. Any kind of messing about i'd class as cheating.

Agreed.
    If I was in a relationship and went on holiday (for starters I probably wouldn't go on a holiday like that anyway if I wasn't single), then I wouldn't want to cheat and I would be distraught if she cheated on me.
    I have cheated a couple of times before but no one's perfect and I've been cheated on many times aswell.
    However, being the other person is a different matter...espescially if you've been fucked over in the past yourself and have been single and sexless for long enough to not give a shit anymore. If it was in england with a girl who I knew and was going to see again, then my morals would come into play... but on a holiday like this, how many of you would give a fuck about being the other guy/girl?
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I'd think that what constitutes cheating depends on the couple. I mean that if they both agree that action X is not cheating, then it should be OK for either of them to do it. However if one disagrees, then for them it would be cheating.
    And there's the rule of "If in doubt, don't."
  • Options
    Ed you slut :D

I dunno cheating hmm anything physical, although yeah i dunno. As for the holidays well it's a given that all you do on them is get drunk and fucked so yeah fine if your single but probably not so good if your already in a relationship.
  • Options
    Ah mate you should have tried harder, i reckon she would have put out in the end :lol:
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Ed you slut :D

probably not so good if your already in a relationship.

I know! :D

Like you'd give a shit :razz:

Oh and Icey, yeah I reckon I could have done it but her friends kept butting in and having a go at me so in the end I just walked her back and left it at that.
  • Options
    lol, thats what wingmen are for mate - take one for the team n all that ;)
  • Options
    icey wrote: »

Exactly! When my mate was single we used to go out all the time on the understanding that she'd pull and i'd entertain his mates. Amount of times i've pulled an ugly kiddy cos his mate was fit is like way too many to count.
  • Options
    icey wrote: »

:lol: One of my mates was trying it on with one of hers actually, and although she was being flirty back...I think she was too loyal to her boyfriend. Her other mates were either rotters or getting it on with some other guys but still managed to have a go at me cos they were single and allowed to.

I don't understand why girls in relationships go on holidays like that to those kind of places.
  • Options

I don't understand why girls in relationships go on holidays like that to those kind of places.

My guess would be the attention. That and just some girls enjoy gettin a bloke all interested and then tellin them to fuck off.
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    My guess would be the attention. That and just some girls enjoy gettin a bloke all interested and then tellin them to fuck off.

What kind of sick person would do that to a man?!

It doesn't matter though, I was a bit more lucky with another girl that I met at a pool party. :naughty:
  • Options
    What kind of sick person would do that to a man?!

Or a woman.

Either way, no means no innit.

Plenty more fish in the sea.
  • Options

i never thought of it before, but that's EXACTLY how i'd define cheating. different for every couple, probably, but there's always boundaries you just don't cross.