Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

my self destructive path

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    i dont get why you felt the need to make the comment to be honest

you've done exactly what he wanted you to do, show signs of jealousy

your his ex, so what he does with his myspace and other exes kinda has nothing to do with you

if i were you i'd either delete him, or resist the urge to comment him, whichever u will find easiest

you say you dont care about him, and whilst that may be true, your comments to him wont come across that way and he'll feel he has the upper hand

i hope this doesnt come across as bitchy, because it aint meant to, but from a man's (especially an ex) point of view, you may be comming across a bit bunny boilerish
  • Options
    if someone is a dick then i can call them that, i dont see why signs of assertiveness and not being a thicko..and stating the obvious all point to me being a bunny boiler but thanks anyway.
  • Options
    hey calm yourself!

i didnt call you a bunny boiler, but from a blokes point of view...

you sleep with your ex, then send comments on myspace about things which technically have nothing to do with you

he will see it as you acting a bit weird...he wont think you're being assertive, he'll think you're being a bit weird.

anyhoo, i see u deleted your post, not sure why, hoep it wasnt because i offended you, if i did i apologise x
  • Options
    by making a joke about him having BAND - EX GIRLFRIEND- BAND and so on in his friends list I am a bunny boiler? He was the one who got mega pissy about it incase any of the exes found out hence he didnt appreciate my joke and told me I am going down a self destructive path then proceeded to block me.

Dont even bother trying tot infer that I am a bit weird or that I'm a bunny boiler. Because that is clearly not the case. I'm the opposite. Apathetic. Fucking hell.

And how do you tap into this bloke's point of view? I'd REALLY like to know. Do you just imagine yourself with a dick or what. Cuz that's a load of bollox.
  • Options
    Rachael wrote: »
    by making a joke about him having BAND - EX GIRLFRIEND- BAND and so on in his friends list I am a bunny boiler? He was the one who got mega pissy about it incase any of the exes found out hence he didnt appreciate my joke and told me I am going down a self destructive path then proceeded to block me.

Dont even bother trying tot infer that I am a bit weird or that I'm a bunny boiler. Because that is clearly not the case. I'm the opposite. Apathetic. Fucking hell.

And how do you tap in this bloke's point of view? I'd REALLY like to know. Do you just imagine yourself with a dick or what. Cuz that's a load of bollox.

you didnt say you "made a joke" though did you? you said u commented on it

i have said numerous times that i personally do not think you are a bunny boiler, but blokes think differently...

if u sleep with them, then comment them on myspace about other exes, most will think you are jealous

anyway i dont fuckin appreciate being spoke to like i'm a piece of shit for stating my point of view which is what YOU asked for
  • Options
    well i dont fucking appreciate being told that from a bloke's point of view that i come across as a weirdo or a bunny boiler.

he is the one who made himself look like a cock with his chosen pattern on his friends list. I was commenting on the hilarity of it.

Keep on 'tapping' into those blokes minds. You do such an excellent job at generalising.
  • Options
    and you can do such a good job of flying off the handle

if you cant handle any opinions other than "you're right rach" dont ask for them!

hell, i aint even insulted you or gods sake! i was just giving an opinion on why he blocked you and deleted your comments

and also, i dont think he has shown himself to be a cock at all, if he still talks to/shags his exes and has them in his top friends....so what? i have 2 exes in my top 8....doesnt mean anything, except i still like them as people

so please just calm down....i aint having a go, or judging you! i've stated that a number of times
  • Options
    oh dear

but this was literally

BAND - EX - BAND - EX - BAND- EX- BAND- EX

maybe you can't exactly fathom why this was funny to me.

if you're gonna infer me to be a fucking bunny boiler than i will fly off the handle..oh and a 'bit weird' didn't exactly help.

so dont fucking reply to my threads cuz ur shit at advice.
  • Options
    oh dear

but this was literally

BAND - EX - BAND - EX - BAND- EX- BAND- EX

maybe you can't exactly fathom why this was funny to me.

if you're gonna infer me to be a fucking bunny boiler than i will fly off the handle..oh and a 'bit weird' didn't exactly help.

so dont fucking reply to my threads cuz ur shit at advice.

I PERSONALLY DO NOT THINK YOU ARE A BUNNY BOILER....CAN I MAKE THAT ANY MORE CLEAR?

BUT

lads read into things and think differently

i think you should log off for a while n have a nice bath and calm down!

AND NO, i aint patronising you, i just think you sound a bit stressed and could do with a long, girly soak! pamper yourself

i'm really really sorry if i have upset you! i didnt mean to make u feel like this! stay safe rach x
  • Options
    yeah you are patronising me. no i dont want a fucking bath.
    i dont go in for all that 'men are from mars, women are from venus' crap. Both genders act like complete cocks at various points. thanks for tapping into that cock's mind. it must have been a struggle.

end.
  • Options
    yeah you are patronising me. no i dont want a fucking bath.
    i dont go in for all that 'men are from mars, women are from venus' crap. Both genders act like complete cocks at various points. thanks for tapping into that cock's mind. it must have been a struggle.

end.

fair enough rach, didnt mean to

anyhoo, i'm gonna leave it now, coz i think we're both gettin a bit "woooooahahhahaha!"

x
  • Options
    Whoa - this was one of those threads that didn't quite to go plan, eh?!

To be fair Rachael, Ali didn't say anything wrong and you took things completely the wrong way and then refused to see sense.
  • Options
    whatever, i didn't 'refuse' to see sense. we had a difference of opinion and i dislike it when people try and excuse men as if they are from another planet. the way i am feeling now inferring that people think of me as a bunny-boiler/weird is extremely hurtful because i've gone out of my way to be just not that and telling me you are not being patronising but...'why dont you go have a nice bath?' is actually patronising so again, whatever. arguement over i thought.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Since I didn't see what was written in the original post, I can't really say much about this - nor can anyone else offer advice/opinions. Therefore this thread is closed.
This discussion has been closed.