Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Selfish?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well here goes,

my ex is sleeping with other guys now, she wants to sleep around she says, (i was her 1st) and ways she fucked her 2nad a week ago monday, told me bout it, and since then things been wierd,

anyways to the sex part, she came down today, i told her id fuck her (for old times sake) and show her what she was missing, figured she might wanna do the same ya know

so she came down, i fingered her for bout 30 mins for an orgasm, then started to fuck her, after about an hour she was almost orgasming again, (i was teasing lol ) and she asked me to stop (she was swollen) then we rested, about an hour later i had a shower, came out and she gave me a blowjob that lasted all of about a minute, then a half hearted handjob for a few secs, then she made me go down on her for another orgasm, then promptly fell asleep where she is now, through the whole fucking day ive done all this i still havent cum, i was almost there when we were fucking, and i kinda expected after givin her head for 20 mins id get a little more ya know, fucking sucks

anyways am i being pissy by being angry or am i right and shes a selfish bitch?

Comments

• Options
    Eeeeesh chill out! Flippin heck. I'd say that perhaps it was a little inconsiderate of her.... but maybe you should not let it bother you quite so much? Sounds like your a bit frustrated to me... calm down hun.
  • Options
    Dobbin wrote: »
    Eeeeesh chill out! Flippin heck. I'd say that perhaps it was a little inconsiderate of her.... but maybe you should not let it bother you quite so much? Sounds like your a bit frustrated to me... calm down hun.

lol i think you hit it on the head, i am frustrated, i think that might be it,
  • Options
    Tanman wrote: »
    i kinda expected after givin her head for 20 mins id get a little more ya know

TBH The first three words are your downfall. You have no right to "expect" anything.
  • Options
    You do sound slightly selfish but ya know what did you expect exactly?
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    You do sound slightly selfish but ya know what did you expect exactly?

Steak and a bj :p
  • Options
    Harmless wrote: »
    Steak and a bj :p

Mmm steak :yum::D
  • Options
    if u were just using each other for sex then she got what she wanted so why put in the effort making u happy if it's a one off?
    not sure how most people work but if you met someone in a club and had a one night stand, would you be bothered if she came or not?
  • Options
    you shouldn't have suggested the sex in the first place
  • Options
    Janjan wrote: »
    if u were just using each other for sex then she got what she wanted so why put in the effort making u happy if it's a one off?
    not sure how most people work but if you met someone in a club and had a one night stand, would you be bothered if she came or not?

yeah, i take pride in my work
  • Options
    It is annoying, but does often happen with casual sex. You just have to shrug it off and say ah well.