Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New Start

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So then like i have been going on about here that me and the missus was on a break well we both decided if it wasnt going to work the first time it aint gonna work the second time round, so we split.

I went out 1 saturday ago and went home with a one night stand, i dont know why but i felt really guilty after i have slept with this girl and i just wondered why i did, i still have feelings for my ex but she started spreading some shit round my town that i use to beat her even tho i didnt.

Last night i had some geezer come up to me offering me a fight because i had supposedly been beating my ex, why has she made such horrible rumours about me? I feel so hurt and betrayed that it has really upset me, when people have asked why i aint with my ex anymore i always protect her and always say it was because it didnt work out and we both decided to end it and leave on good terms.

I have now come to the conclusion that i am gonna start to do things with my life that i never thought of doing when i was with my ex, since she has said what she said all my feelings for her have completely gone out of the window, I have got a pretty good job and i earn good money for a 21 year old, im gonna start to learn to drive, go on lads holidays and sort my self out so i can be proud of myself and think i have actually lived my life. I aint gonna get stuck into a relationship at the minute because since she betrayed me i find it so hard to trust a girl or get close to a girl, i know i should tar people with the same brush because i know its not fair but i just do.

As i got told, As one door closes another one opens.

Thank You for reading my rant :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Good luck :thumb:
  • Options
    It is strange as when you come out of a relatiohship you do find that sometimes that person may have been holding you back or that perhaps you were in a rut or even just too comfortable or lazy to do anything! I have just split up with someone and i just want a whole new start, new hair, new clothes, new car! I am going away to US and also gonna start a course!!!

Also you may think that you will not trust a girl again but you will, time is the best healer and once you sort yourself out and concentrate on your life you will probably find that it will just happen when you least expect and werent even thinking about meeting anybody!

Take care xx
  • Options
    ElenaElena Deactivated Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
    SexyLove wrote: »
    As one door closes another one opens.

Absolutely! :yes:

Nice one, and GOOD LUCK!!

S x
  • Options
    Thankyou for peoples kind words :thumb: