Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

STI check

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where can guys get checks for STI's? cos i wanna do it unprotected, but we dont wanna risk anything. Ive been checked. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    walk into a hosp, find eurlogoy (its usually there) or ask at reception about the sexual health clinic(usually ccalled that) they go make an apt. if you regular you can amke a 6 month advance usually for yar next one if ya need one
  • Options
    theres usually a clinic at the hospital or something

thats where my friends went any way

i went along it was a saturday morning and i was wearing the clothes from the night before as were my friends and we were sat there for hours and every one was giving us funny looks like 'bet we know what you slappers were up to last night'
  • Options
    Where did you get checked? Guys can just get checked at a sexual health clinic at a hospital. same as girls can.
  • Options
    Your GP can do health checks too. Me and my mates all use our local GP's when ever any of us go for checks.
  • Options
    i went to family planning clinic. Could they do it there? thanks for the help