Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Rabbit...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So im thinking of buying my g/f a rampant rabbit, or some other toy... i was gonna have a look in ann summers tomorrow, but im wondering if its a good idea or if shell think im a perv haha, we been together 9 months and have great sex and i was gonna get this for her cos i love giving her pleasure..

HHow do you think shell recieve this gift (excuse the pun) lol

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I would wait until you were in town, and then when passing the shop suggest you take a look.

She may enjoy you giving her pleasure, but might not be all up for some inanimate object doing it for you.

It is best to discuss these things, as she may not be that kind of girl, and as a result could be offended by the gift, and I can tell this is the last thing you want to happen.

I only ever had vibrators when single, and I couldnt imagine using them with my partner, but I know some people do, so it is always down to personal preference and as I keep harping on, it is best to find out what hers is.
  • Options
    How would you feel if she produced a strap-on dildo to give you one up the back passage? You may be kinda alarmed. Best talk to her about it, I'd say. ;)
  • Options
    Yep find a way to open up the subject first... wait for a little feedback then you will know if you can progress or not...
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Someone asked a question related to this in our live chat with Sexpert Emily Dubberely:

Reggie: What kind of sex toy can you introduce into a relationship that can seem natural, in that it doesn't feel "too dirty" and increases the emotional contact of the couple?

Emily: Ooh - almost any sex toy apart from any of the really big scary ones. It's just about introducing them in the right way. Shopping together can be great. Either online or even places like Ann Summers or Coco de Mer, if you feel comfortable. I certainly wouldn't just miraculously produce one as that could really intimidate some people.

Hope it helps :)
  • Options
    Thanks guys, i decided to go for a litttle vibrating egg thing in the end and it was pretty cool, i think its a lot less offensive rather than a dildo, that was a silly idea really buty i just love giving her p[leasure and was thinking about it... it was fun. :)