Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I Dont Know Where I Am??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok,

Me and the missus have took a break as i currently posted about, she needed time to forgive me about a certain thing because i was a absolutely idiot, then we said it would be for 2 weeks, now the thing is that we havent seen each other for a week or so now and at the start she only wanted one txt a day from each other and that was to ask how we are both doing, now she reckons she is so stressed out and she has come out in a rash and stuff, and that i cant leave her alone, its hard to leave someone alone who u been with everyday for the last year and a half. I am finding it so hard to leave her alone, so i sent her flowers, she was so fucking ungreatful about them i am not conceiving to give up. She rang me today saying that she cant handle this and im not helping to give her space and we shouldnt txt now,

now the thing is that its so hard not to txt its unreal, shes got all the power and im just hanging on and its doing my head in. How come she aint finding this as hard as me and why dont she put kisses or love you on the end of her txts, she keeps saying how she needs her space, its driving me insane and its just now starting to make me unwell aswell.

Comments

• Options
    It will be bothering her mate, you're no doubt just so worried and trying to make things right again that she feels shes being smothered though.
    When you're in the mindset of a relationship its easy to make days feel like years but seriously, a couple of weeks is nothing...just turn the phone off, catch up with some mates and enjoy a bit a 'you' time.
  • Options
    There is no easy way to put this, but I don't think she has the courage to break up with you properly.

All the signs are there. If I was you I'd move on...
  • Options
    i just had a phone call from her,

she says that she is just stressed out, she dont want to lose me and she loves me and misses me. She just wants time on her own now and to be able to forgive the terrible thing i said and did. She says to let me leave her too it now,

Icey, im gonna do exactly wat you said and to switch the phone off and to catch up with some friends then that will let her have that time she so needs, she said she dont want to split up but im smothering her and to leave her to herself for a bit.
  • Options
    There is no easy way to put this, but I don't think she has the courage to break up with you properly.

All the signs are there. If I was you I'd move on...

I'm afraid I have to go with this opinion on this.
  • Options
    I am sure time will cure all
  • Options
    secondary wrote: »
    I am sure time will cure all

Or answer all...
  • Options
    You sound really clingy.
  • Options
    Ah come on you guy's he's having a really hard time at the min and obviously loves this girl. All he needs is a little encouragement and advice like from our mate icey over there.

Honestly hun i think icey is right, she needs time for her and you need some you time yourself.

Hope it all works out for you

x
  • Options
    its not that i am clingy but to leave someone alone who you txt and see everyday for the last year is hard, i have done what icey has said, switched my phone off and then i am gonna spend some me time, i been thinking that 2 weeks are going to be nothing if i am gonna spend all my life with this girl because we did speak about this. she rang me last night and she said she is just stressed and that she cant think staright, fair enough, the thing is i really really really dont want to lose her, not any other girl i been with or slept with comes close to this girl, she is more than my girlfriend she is my soul mate. She just makes me soo happy in every single way possible, i just wish that night i didnt say what i said and then we wouldnt be in this mess. If we split up i just have to know its my fault and my anger and mouth got me in this mess. I Really dont want to lose you, and

kellie, yeah your right i love this girl, love gets banded around easily but i really do love her, she makes my life so complete, i done the messing around and now i just want to settle down with this beautiful lady
  • Options
    If you do carry on acting the way you do, then you will probably lose her.
  • Options
    yeah i know thats why i want to give her space, it has just been really hard, its worse when ya own ya own like, laid in bed what not but im getting there, like i say i really dont want to lose her
  • Options
    well some people were right on here, we have split up, its so fucking hard but i now have to deal with it. i went one step further today by trying to take my own life, im a fucking idiot
  • Options
    ah mate thats not very good is it. Just stick with your mates & let them know you could do with cheering up.
    Its only one relationship no doubt you will have plenty more throughout your life & look at it this way - at least now you can do all the stuff you couldnt do before! It takes some getting used to but after a month or two you'll be alright again just stick it out!
  • Options
    what was the terrible thing you did?
  • Options
    Relationships board dear.