Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A bit nervous

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
basically i have a friend with benefits and i was over at his house earlier today because he wanted to go pick up a part for his car. well, i show up and he's not even out of bed yet. short story, we end up making out kind of only i am dead tired from partying the night before and i had to get up early today. in an effort to get him to get up and getting dressed, i basically tell him that i'm going to sleep because he knows that i had less than four hours of sleep. after a bit of being quiet and still, he ends up kissing my head twice with several minutes in between before i got up and started talking again. it was weird because we usually don't kiss because i really don't like kissing and it was when he thought i was asleep. i'm just worried he's got feelings for me when i want to end the benefits part of our relationship because i think we have burned out.

Comments

• Options
    Just confused a little bit, but if you don't like kissing, then how did you make out with him? that is, doesnt making out involve kissing?
  • Options
    he probably knows youre cooling off a bit and its making him want you more.
    it will hurt him and its why these situations hardly ever end nicely.