Home Work & Volunteering
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.

CCNA - Gulp... here goes a mission!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
After my ILA (Individual Learning Account) came through I've now forfitted possibly all my peaceful nights for a month and £350 to do this CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) course...

I'm a student again, hmmmmph... basically my work wouldn't fund any courses for me so I shelled out some money and thought 'right then, I know I'm far too young to do courses like this, but I'm going to do it, I need the money'

These courses are like designed for people with half a brain, like IT proffessionals over say 21 at least, hmmmmm..

((((( panic ))))

Ohh well, fingers crossed, I need the salary rise and if I complete this course I get letters after my name (groovy) and on average a £7k payrise... would be nice, single flat life is so expensive and I need to learn to drive...

just had to post this.. eeeek!

Comments