Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How does a guy make girl come through oral

Even though oral feels good how does a guy actually make it feel good and actually so good that a girl comes?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Depends on the girl. ask her.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Find the bean mate.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Patience, skill followed by exasperation and a Rabbit...

Seriously, both of the above are correct, find the bean but ask her what she likes. Even then there's no guarantees
  • Options
    Ask her what she likes, and take it from there, really. Each girl likes something different, but its usually not a bad start to find the bean and gently hum whilst you're playing with it in your mouth.
  • Options
    with his tongue?
  • Options
    Um allright I come bearing acient Medicen. You begin with the out side, kiss her legs her inner thigh the area above the crotch. tease her, if she has hair, pull on them gently with your teeth. Do this untill she is wet. Start with her labia and for a little bit just use the tip of your toung. then stick it in there moving it in circular motion, switching between counter clock wise and clockwise motions. Keep the switch timing random. after about 5 to 10 minutes of this. Go to her clit. gently move the hood of it with your toung. Then once again use the tip of your tounge and do what you think with it for about a minute. Then kiss and suck her clit for about another 5 minutes. After this, you stick your fingers in her vagina. One finger if she is new, two if this is like her fith time. If she is a virgin use one finger and move it around a little for a short time. Then make a come here gestuer. Finaly be patianet. Once her vigina starts to contract around your fingers. Or she yells loudly you know your job is done.
  • Options
    With considerable patience and practice.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    With considerable patience and practice.
    Yeah that to. You wont ever get it on your fist shot trust me.
  • Options
    took me 8 yrs to get off on that
  • Options
    Matty wrote: »
    Yeah that to. You wont ever get it on your fist shot trust me.

I did! ;)

I suggest the guys go watch 'Seymore Butts - Squirters 2' :D
  • Options
    Then there are those who can or they lie one of the two you can't realy say. I mean the first time i did that i failed. but the girls after word where no porblem. (Though it can be a curse.)
  • Options
    Is it really that difficult? Both my girlfriend and I come from oral everytime, and never takes longer than 5 mins for her, a bit longer for me. But we have lots of foreplay before, and generally have the hots for eachother ;)
  • Options
    talia wrote: »
    Is it really that difficult? Both my girlfriend and I come from oral everytime, and never takes longer than 5 mins for her, a bit longer for me. But we have lots of foreplay before, and generally have the hots for eachother ;)

I think that women have a better understanding of how to pleasure a woman than most men do. Noone understands a woman's body and response quite as well as a woman would.

Likewise, oral I have received off women has never been as good as when given to me by a man.

To the origonal poster, the best bet is so talk to her and ask her to respond vocally when you are doing it right. That way, your learning is constructive and you will have these skills to pleasure the next lucky woman that spreads her legs for you. ;)
  • Options
    Um allright I come bearing acient Medicen. You begin with the out side, kiss her legs her inner thigh the area above the crotch. tease her, if she has hair, pull on them gently with your teeth. Do this untill she is wet. Start with her labia and for a little bit just use the tip of your toung. then stick it in there moving it in circular motion, switching between counter clock wise and clockwise motions. Keep the switch timing random. after about 5 to 10 minutes of this. Go to her clit. gently move the hood of it with your toung. Then once again use the tip of your tounge and do what you think with it for about a minute. Then kiss and suck her clit for about another 5 minutes. After this, you stick your fingers in her vagina. One finger if she is new, two if this is like her fith time. If she is a virgin use one finger and move it around a little for a short time. Then make a come here gestuer. Finaly be patianet. Once her vigina starts to contract around your fingers. Or she yells loudly you know your job is done.

That sounds like a man who enjoys what hes doing!! :);)
    good advice.

Its not that great when a man just laps away like a puppydog. A bit of good technique is good.
    I cant really advise much as ive never given oral sex to a woman, but all that sounded good and not so far off what my bf does.
  • Options
  • Options
    Hmm i'm new to this so tell me to but out if you like.

But out? Your opnion is as welcome as anyone else's. ;)
  • Options
    My boyfriend makes me cum in about 5mins. He kisses my thighs and my labia and then he starts kissing my clit and then using his tongue to make cicular motions on my clit. Then he starts using a finger inside me at the same time, i(n and out to hit my g-spot). He does everything kinda slowly and it feels amaaaazing. Its like he's taking extra care and attention :)
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    My boyfriend makes me cum in about 5mins. He kisses my thighs and my labia and then he starts kissing my clit and then using his tongue to make cicular motions on my clit. Then he starts using a finger inside me at the same time, i(n and out to hit my g-spot). He does everything kinda slowly and it feels amaaaazing. Its like he's taking extra care and attention :)
    Im pretty sure i said that. SEEE SEEE I was right! I am not a krazy red skin!!!!

Dont ask about the comment even im confused.
  • Options
    Im pretty sure i said that. SEEE SEEE I was right! I am not a krazy red skin!!!!

Dont ask about the comment even im confused.

haha!:D seriously tho - there is no "G" spot.they keep coming up with loads of new "letter spots" but really there is just a ton of nerve endings down there.find them all.lol
  • Options
    I can't relax enough with oral to come and Its not my thing at all. However, I do really get off on giving it to my bloke. I think its all down to the fact I know he's enjoying it and get lots of verbal reassurance about whats good and whats really good. When you are doing it make appreciative noises like you are finding it a turn on and not something you are doing just to make her come, lots of eye contact.

Try asking her what she likes, maybe get her to suck and lick your finger or an icecream how she would like you to lick and suck her clit. I think that if you could get her to actually direct you a bit that would help tell her it makes you hot to hear her tell you what she wants. Just simple things like, harder, faster, suck me there would be a move in the right direction. You can also use your hands and stroke her, don't stick just to the clit thats just the tip of the iceberg so to speak the nerve endings run all down the side as well.

Hope thats of some help, its mostly what I do with oral for blokes but turned round as best possible.