Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

COMe?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey, well i recently started having sex with my b/f- trouble is i can never come and i dont understand why- i get like really really turned on while im with him and even though the sex feels really good i dont orgasm? to be honest i get off more when hes fingering me than the actual sex - but even then i just cant. i think hes getting a lil frustrated that he hasnt made me come , where am i going rong?x

Comments

• Options
    I'd say its him going wrong not you, not purposefully of course. Its more to do with him probably not knowing what gets you close to climaxing. Certain positions, methods of thrust!? Hard is the way to go! Hard and fast. Vigourous even!
  • Options
    I hardly ever come or orgasm from being with a guy-have you experimented using masturbation to see what you like as then you could teach him what gets you going and stop both yours and his frustration
  • Options
    u cannot blame it on ur man.u have to tell him wot feels good.even practice alone for a while then when ur confidence is up get him to join u in it.patience.don't stress.would watching sex movies help?