Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

crazy break up stories

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I became single again on Friday night, the split was a mutual and I think for the best for both of us, as I was getting quite stressed with it all and she needs to be on her own for while, in order for her to do some real soul searching.

We'd been together about 9 months in total and I do believe I really really liked her, (still do in fact) although I wasn't upset like she was about the relationship being over. Perhaps because I felt it was coming to an end and neither of us cheated on one another! :)

Anyway the crazy thing is we ended relationship on Friday night...yet she still ended up coming back to mine, we did the whole break up sex, which carried on all sat and today as well :p !! Because I had booked us a nice hotel before things ended. This gave us time to sort out few things as well so worked out pretty well!

Anyway we both work together (old habit of mine with the ladies of my life!) and tomorrow she wants to pretend we are still a couple, so that she doesn't have to deal with everyone knowing right away. :crazyeyes :razz:

I'm putting a brave face on things at the moment and want to hear if anyone has got any crazy/funny break-up stories?

Comments

• Options
    i have had some crazy break-up stories

but they hurt too much to talk about

maybe thats why no one else has replied
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    i have had some crazy break-up stories

but they hurt too much to talk about

maybe thats why no one else has replied

That's a good point. :yes:
  • Options
    God I have loads!
    The one that tricked my mum into thinking we were still together and sitting waiting in my house for me, then not leaving even after me screaming in his face.
    I've written a dear john before but he deserved that!
    Just in Feb, my windows got egged by someone I dumped and he constantly texted me for weeks and weeks!
    There are loads and loads....I meet a lot of freaks that always seem great at first!
  • Options
    I don't really have any that I'd call "crazy" I just have a bad habbit of sleeping with/getting into a rebound rel with their best mates. Tends to screw up the ever being able to get back together if we decide it was a mistake possibility.
  • Options
    I slept with this guy a few times about three years ago and despite it being so long ago he has continuously begged me to meet him again and always talks about what could have been, how he regrets not being with me and how there could be a future for us. That guy seriously lives in the past, drives me mad.
  • Options
    haha i remember meeting one guy and our first date was great but then he started texting about how this is the real thing and can I feel it too! It got too much so I said I didn't want to see him again. He then bombarded me with marriage and baby proposals then one min sayign sorry he doesn't know what's wrong with him, then back to freak mode!
    We're actually friends now as I thought I had to show him the way! He does still sometimes say what if though!
  • Options
    Not really a crazy break up but I dumped my first boyfriend on the answerphone and have never ever lived it down...

I rang him up to dump him and panicked when the answerphone came on, so there I am, 12 year old me, garbling some message about 'I don't want to see you anymore' that no doubt his parents would pick up!

As soon as I realised what I had done I rang crying to my Mum - it really upset me! I did speak to this guy some years later and luckily I didn't scar him for life - we were even able to laugh about it :)

It is one that will stay with me forever though :)
  • Options
    my ex had guilt issues about dumping people because she didnt want to seem like a bitch because she has alot of self confidence issues and im quite popular at work i guess, so she basically ignored me and made my life miserable until i got fed up and dumped her even though i hadnt wanted to in the first place. needless to say she would have been better off dumping me straight when everyone found out lol.
  • Options
    Aw poor you

I have some right old stories .. Im incapable of breaking up with any one normally. when i was fourteen (and a complete bitch) i poured orange juice over my boyfriend at the time and announced he was dumped in front of his mates (but we got back together within a few hours)

another memorable and horrific time was when i cheated on my boyfriend infront of him at a party then attatked him for not listening to me. No one really broke up with who that night it was just kinda decided.
  • Options
    Most of my break ups have been weird.

The weirdest was with my ex of 3 years. Our relationship was just fucked up anyway! He came around mine and well, things had been going badly for a while and one of us had to do it, he ended it. Anyways, although initially upset, I just got on with it and had fun with new people. He didn't expect this. Infact, he expected me to go running back to him. Around Christmas time however, we ended up having sex when we met up. It was just one of those things that happened. It wasn't anything more, it didn't mean we were getting back together and I made that clear. At New Year, I went with someone and he found out about it. He then, even though HE dumped me and I made it clear I was not taking him back started telling everyone I'd cheated on him. I recently found out that all his friends at Uni think I cheated on him loads, I've fucked him up and I was a bitch when infact, it was him who did all that :yeees: It makes me laugh so much though that he feels the need to lie about what really happened. Its pathetic. Oh, and I've also found out that he uses ME as an excuse to "be a cunt to women". He was a cunt to women before me, whilst with me and I was hoping he'd changed but obviously not. I pity his girlfriend.

I dumped a guy quite harshly last year but he pissed me off and well, I don't take no shit off guys anymore! It was nothing serious but he did a few things that were really not very nice so next time he text me I text him back going "who is this?" and he got the message eventually.

The strangest way I've been dumped is by email! Talk about gutless! He could have at least rang me! :lol:
  • Options
    When I was 18 my boyfriend of the time made me wait half an hour to get into a club, pay £5 to get in and then dumped me within 5 minutes of being inside! He was planning to do it as well. Why couldn't he have done it outside! Not impressed
  • Options
    My ex posted my personal details on a website he goes on, causing me to then be harrassed by a varied collection of internet weirdos. That was nice of him.

Other than that, I think it's all been very civilised. Oh, other than the bf I had when I was 17, who left me for our 40-year old (male) teacher. Not my finest hour.
  • Options
    When I was 16 I was going out with this lad for barely 2 months. I didn't really like him, it was one of those things where I was drunk and my mate talked me into going out with him coz he kept asking me.

So I was supposed to meet him in town at the usual teenager hang-out and I phoned him up instead to dump him and told him "I just don't want a boyfriend right now, its not you it's me, sorry" Classic. So apparently he started crying and then quickly put his sunglasses on.

The next day I go out to a nightclub where everyone will be and I then find out he had actually cheated on me the night before I dumped him and everyone though I already knew. So we have a big fight. I didn't even care he's cheated coz I barely liked him anyway, but she was such a minger! He blamed it on drugs.

Then a week later he sends me a handwritten letter saying how much he loves me and wants me back and how jealous he is of the lads I always hang around with and how he wants to smash their heads in. Que me passing the letter round..

Lol the drama at that age is untrue.
  • Options
    I know I keep telling this story, but when I went out with this girl, I was 18 and only went out with her for a couple months and I found out she was still seeing her ex as well as me, so I started sleeping around with as many people as I could before I dumped her, one of the highlights was when I nailed a bird in my bed on new years eve.. then the said girlfriend turned up at my house first thing in the morning... so I booted the girl into my sisters room and my girlfriend sucked me off.. ave that bitch!!
  • Options
    when i was around seventeen a boy i had been seeing for 3 months gave me a poem he had written about his ex-girlfriend who he still wasn't over and told me that he 'hoped i understood his feelings'. didnt really see the point in that and he was shit at poetry anyway.

oh and a rather amusing if not harsh one was when he got me stripped me naked for sex and then said 'i cant do this' then dumped me. then changed his mind after seeing i was upset, did the deed and then dumped me again in the morning.

i think im a freak magnet. i cant be doing with those 'im confused' weaklings anymore.
  • Options
    Anyone who gets a girl stripped off for sex then tries to cancel it is no real man!
  • Options
    oh dont worry, the poor little mite put himself through the agony of going through with it.
  • Options
    All my break ups are weird. I dumped one of my boyfriends via text after he'd cycled a good 5 miles to my house in the rain to give me all my birthday presents. I also broke up with a kiddy because we were arguing about whether or not he'd actually tried it on with my (male) supervisor. That was the weirdest argument i've ever had.
  • Options
    When I was 17 I had one of them summer puppy love things and it all got a bit silly. She went off with some bloke with a car, and I responded by borrowing a ring I found in my Mam's drawer, taking her down to the beach in our town and proposed on one knee. And she said no :o That soooo felt like the end of the world, but we're cool now and she's on my Bebo.

Few other messy ones too, the worst was when she dumped me during a weekend away which meant I was stranded in London in the raging heat :( That wasn't all that great, but we can laugh about it now.
  • Options
    bri those both sound really harsh!

i just remembered my first proper breakup when i was seventeen. he cheated on me and then trashed my flat and using paint wrote merry christmas on the wall. left the door wide open to make it look like it could have been anyone who had wondered in and i had to pay damages which was funnn...he added me to myspace recently and we started chatting on msn before i thought 'what the hell am i chatting to you for??'. i dont bear grudges very well and think i should in certain cases.
  • Options
    I broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years after taking her to the cinema to see Star Wars Episode 3, which she didn't even want to see but did for me. Then the next day I went out with a new girl who had been coming on to me for a few weeks now.
    I guess I was just bored and wanted something new and exciting, not really crazy, more cruel on my part.
    I paid for it though, the new girlfriend treated me like shit towards the end, cheated on me and dumped me twice.
    The first time she dumped me was over the phone, straight after coming back from being away at Brat Camp for 3 months (says it all, I know) without even seeing me, even though I'd been loyal and waited all this time for her. She then asked me back out 2 months later after getting with one of my good mates to make me jealous. I was a sucker and said yes, she dumped me a week later.
    BITCH!