Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys i just wanted to have a rant,

basically my ex called me a c*nt tonight and that is the lowest of the low when i am not! i can't believe how foolish i was...........i loved him, i gave everything to him and let him in, our history was one that i can't forget and then he goes and calls me what he did..................how can i be such an idiot to even consider that he is still a friend. i can't even begin to forgive him and i never will, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and my friend has just gone away to the army today and i miss him already :crying: i want to cry but im not letting myself. yet again most likely me being silly

sorry everyone

Comments

• Options
    Aww *hugs* you don't deserve that at all, he obviously isn't worth your time and it's his loss at the end of the day. Glad you know full well you aren't anything like what he called you so try not let it cut too deep.
    Stay strong and hold your head high because you are SO much better than him! Chin up :)
  • Options
    i know how you feel hun, when my ex and i were "taking a break" (as he called it), he told my friend he wanted to "hit me with a stick" coz i was being annoying. how mature. it bloody hurt..... i feel your pain.. and when i had written him a long letter about my feelings and how much i wanted him and everything, he treated it like a piece of garbage.

i couldn't have gotten through that breakup without my close friends, they stood by me and let me complain about him for hours and hours lol

try not to let it cut you up too much. he's sounds like an immature dickhead, and it sounds like you can do much better. even if, at the moment, you may only ever want to be with him, these feelings will pass through time. honestly.
  • Options
    Wow harsh, the c word is really harsh, i've only ever used it in anger twice i think. and i was really angry. he is obviously either an emotional cripple or someone for who swearwords have lost all meaning through overuse.

he sounds like a total waste of space
  • Options
    sort it out ! my mates say it to each other all the time. its just a word just tell him it offends you and you would prefer him not to call you that again but theres no need to break up over it.
  • Options
    that sucks. but it is only a word. you'd do best really to put it behind you and move on imo. its you're choice if you want to break up over it but is it really worth it?