Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Angry!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Lately i've been feeling rather angry and i'm not sure why. Well, actually, i think i do know why. When i left primary school i would be ignored by most of the people i went to school with. Same happened when i left secondary school. Basically i meet someone and get along with them ok, but i'm not worth the effort keeping the friendship going when we go our separate ways.

It's only now I'm feeling angry about it. I guess i've just pushed my feeling to the back of my mind.

I hate feeling like this. I sound really stupid now.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    your not stupid, i totally understand how you feel. i don't really have any advice unfortunately because i'm still figuring people out, i just don't get why they do that. you just have to keep going and you'll find some people that will appreciate you more. don't forget that it's probably a time when they are moving on so they probably don't mean to do it intentionally.
    go let off some steam then go find new people. theres like..6 billion people on this planet ..so plenty to choose from..