Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

boyfriend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have a boyfriend and we tried having sex for the first time the other day. we werent very far in and he started crying when we were in the middle of it. I went to hug him and he jumped like i scared him... I asked him what was wrong and he said it reminded him of his past and thats all he'll say i dont understand what was wrong with him

Comments

• Options
    Hey jamesthekid, sorry your first time wasn't such a pleasant experience for either you or your partner. It sounds like your partner has some issues from his past that he is finding it difficult to deal with, possibly relating to abuse or something related. It sounds like he really needs your support right now and maybe he will open up about these past issues, but I wouldn't push him. If he needs some time to work through whatever is in his past then you should try and let him have some time to do that but let him know that you are there for him.

*Hugs*
  • Options
    i started crying the other day during sex, but i don't know why i just couldn't control it
    Maybe he just misses his ex & its strange with a new partner
    Emotions are hard to control sometimes.
  • Options
    silverhalo wrote: »
    Hey jamesthekid, sorry your first time wasn't such a pleasant experience for either you or your partner. It sounds like your partner has some issues from his past that he is finding it difficult to deal with, possibly relating to abuse or something related. It sounds like he really needs your support right now and maybe he will open up about these past issues, but I wouldn't push him. If he needs some time to work through whatever is in his past then you should try and let him have some time to do that but let him know that you are there for him.

*Hugs*

:yes:

Give him time and ensure he knows that he can talk to you. Good luck! *hugs*