Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

URGENT help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok so i REALLY like this guy, i mean majorly but i also majorly messed up by sleeping it his mate (ok you wont understand why etc. but i know how wrong i was, trust me and im not hear for a lecture about that) but i have one last chance, one last phone call to make him in 20mins, what do i say to let him know how much i care & that i'll never do it again?
please, i do love him so much however hard that is to believe.
any ideas? please? x

Comments

• Options
    Er..............

Were you with this guy (i.e bf/gf or just friends) when you shagged his mate?

Just tell him it was a silly mistake and you'll only be a naughty minx with him from now on. And if he's willing you'll make it up to him somehow :p
  • Options
    we were seeing each other, i thought he was sleeping other girls from stuff hes said in the past but apprently not, i only slept with this other guy because i thought he was getting with other girls, but hes REALLY angry at me, i dont think that will work this time :/ hes too anoyed
    i guess for once in my life someone did really like me as much as i liked him, the only time it happens i mess up :(
  • Options
    Don't think you've messed it up. Just be honest with him - have heart to heart with him and just see how things go.
  • Options
    I reckon you've probably fucked it tbh. I mean why should he give you another chance? All you've showed him is that as soon as his back is turned you'll drop your knickers for other guy. All that 'we're not officially together' bs doesnt really cut it. Not the best start to a relationship is it.
  • Options
    playdead wrote: »
    i thought he was sleeping other girls from stuff hes said in the past but apprently not, i only slept with this other guy because i thought he was getting with other girls,(

Thought? Thought? So you decended yourself to get back at him on a "thought"? And you say you "love" him? Hmmmmmmmmmmm ...
    icey wrote: »
    I reckon you've probably fucked it tbh. I mean why should he give you another chance? All you've showed him is that as soon as his back is turned you'll drop your knickers for other guy.

Harsh but fair ... :yes:

This may be one of those many occassions where you lose out on the honeypot of life ... and just learn from your mistake. I do feel for you though. We all make mistakes but this one sounds like a bummer ... *hugs*
  • Options
    somehow i managed to get him back :D, by going round his very early in the morning half asleep still to prove how much i liked him all for him to say 'why did you come so early'
    hehe
    awww im soooooo happy ill never make the same mistakes again he means the world to me & i'm SO lucky for him to give me another chance, he such an amazing guy x
    thanks for your advice people