Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

taking some virginity

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
got this new bird, and shes a virgin. we have planned to have sex and shes fine with it and everythin but i really want her to enjoy it. but being her first time she wont will she? obv im gonna try foreplay but i know im gonna enjoy it more than her cos im gaggin for a shag hehe

Comments

• Options
    Gagging for it? How sensitive of you.

I would say that you should take it really slowly with lots of foreplay and fingering and be prepared not to penetrate her if her body is not completely relaxed and comfortable.
  • Options
    I lost mine to my boyfriend of two years, just this sunday two days ago, and it HURT LIKE HELL. So please, take it easy with her if you're going to go there. Like Teagan said...foreplay foreplay foreplay! And when you go in, don't just shove it in! Go slow and you have to communicate with eachother on what you want.

All of that being said, if you're just a horny toad looking for a fuck, don't take a naive, gullable virgin's innocence away from her. Damn, if you barely know her, please don't do it. She might just be stupid enough to give it away to someone she hasn't even known for that long. You said she's a "new bird" so I assume you don't know her that well.

If you're just looking for a good fuck, a virgin is not what you want.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Gagging for it? How sensitive of you.
    :yes:

She won't necessarily not enjoy it, but you do have to make sure she's completely ready, and be prepared to stop if she changes her mind. Basically just be really gentle with her and sensitive. Make sure she properly wants to do it as well and it's not just you "gagging for it".
  • Options
    i enjoyed my first time so you can enjoy it
    it doesn't always hurt, it depends on the girl.
    just have lots of foreplay before hand and make sure shes sure its what she wants to do and that if she changes her mind during foreplay she knows your prepared to stop as im sure you will be if your a nice guy :)
    x
  • Options
    How can you take some virginity. I don't think it's quantified like that :razz:

My first time wasn't earth-shattering but it wasn't godawful. A little bit of tenderness and a hell of a lot of patience will get you everywhere and ensure that it's a positive experience for her.

Take things slowly. Oh, and don't assume once you've crammed it in that you should just start pounding away at the poor love because you're so incredibly desperate to get your nuts. That is the height of bad manners and will ensure there's no round two.
  • Options
    i know im gonna enjoy it more than her cos im gaggin for a shag hehe

TBH If you are insensitive as this makes you sounds then I suspect tha tthere will be other reasons why she won't enjoy it and that she will also regret losing her virginity to you.

A little respect for her would go a long way.
  • Options
    apologies, that wasn't me who posted this. it was my brother, terribly sorry that it has made me out to an insensitive prick *sigh*
  • Options
    apologies, that wasn't me who posted this. it was my brother, terribly sorry that it has made me out to an insensitive prick *sigh*
    well if that is the case, your brother sounds like a bell end. like everyone else said, take it slowly, plenty of foreplay, maybe a bit of lube to ease proceedings and above all plenty of communication.