Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

19yro never been kissed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i realise theres loads of these but i just thought id say i know some guys moan about being a virgin at 20 but im almost twenty and ive never even been kissed, so there are people worse of:(

Comments

• Options
    hi, i'm 24 and never been kissed...just thought i'd mention that to make you feel better
  • Options
    lol thnks for the encouragement :) are you a girl or guy i think this seems to be much more of a problem with guys lol
  • Options
    yeah i'm a guy ...i think you're probably right
  • Options
    My female friend had her first kiss at uni aged 18. And she's pretty hot too, so God knows how that happened. But yeah, I reckon it's more common than you think. I mean everyone I knew had kissed someone in year 10 at school, yet now when I ask some of them, they said they had their first kiss aged 16 or 17.
  • Options
    yohanes13 wrote: »
    i realise theres loads of these but i just thought id say i know some guys moan about being a virgin at 20 but im almost twenty and ive never even been kissed, so there are people worse of:(
    Same here. And when I was 20, I met a stunning woman. Within a few weeks, she'd given me my first kiss. (and what a good one it was too) Shortly after that, she took my virginity. You never know what may be around the corner.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Within a few weeks, she'd given me my first kiss. (and what a good one it was too) Shortly after that, she took my virginity.

Slut! ;)
  • Options
    Seriously, there is nothing to worry about. As with most things in life it happens when it happens. After my first kiss I then didnt get another one for over two years, and I wasn't that bothered.
  • Options
    I'm 40 and i've never kissed a woman sexually.

Been buggered loads though :D
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Slut! ;)
    Hey, after you've experienced a kiss with Stargalaxy, you'll want a lot more with him! :p
  • Options
    Aha, 18 {almost}, female, + same here.
  • Options
    hazell wrote: »
    hi, i'm 24 and never been kissed...just thought i'd mention that to make you feel better

2 birds. 1 stone.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    I'm 40 and i've never kissed a woman sexually.

Been buggered loads though :D

lol! :lol:

And SG, :shocking: