Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

could three test be wrong

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place. :confused: first i jus want to say i know i have posted things simialr already but i just need a few things clearing up and i was hoping you all could help me. Basically i have had three pregnancy test done they have all been negative but i have not had a period since march 24th, the last time i had sex was march 20th so i am very very confused worried n just :crying: :crying: what is wrong with me am i worrying abot nothing or should i be worried.
i went to the doctors and she basically sed dont worry about it, she couldn wait to get me out cause they was very busy, what should i do now. please someone help.

Comments

• Options
    i forgot to mention i am on the pill and he used a condom,
  • Options
    its the effects of the pill. It seems to mess with your normal menstration... how do i know this you ask. I was going to be a doctor but i changed my mind im going into computers!!
  • Options
    so you dont think three test could be wrong :nervous:
  • Options
    Remind which pill you're on?

If I remember right it's a mini pill which you take continually rather than a combined pill that you have breaks with?

If you're on the mini pill then you often don't get periods, it's an effect of the hormones.
  • Options
    Remind which pill you're on?

If I remember right it's a mini pill which you take continually rather than a combined pill that you have breaks with?

If you're on the mini pill then you often don't get periods, it's an effect of the hormones.

yes i am on the mini pill and yes i do take it continously.
  • Options
    That'd be why then.

Did you read that page I linked for you in your other thread? It tells you about your medication, as the leaflet inside the packet should. It also tells you that irregular periods or none at all is a common affect of the mini pill.
  • Options
    didn't your doctor mention this?
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    didn't your doctor mention this?

nope
  • Options
    That'd be why then.

It also tells you that irregular periods or none at all is a common affect of the mini pill.

bt on the leafet it says 35 days irregualar i know everyone is different, i think i am just being paranoid. :nervous:
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote: »
    So unless your boyfriend's sperm has tools and magical powers I think its pretty safe to say you're not pregnant

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    You sure you're reading the leaflet right? It seems unlikely that it would specify the number of days that the irregularity may run to. Thats probably the example of an average cycle.

It seems pretty conclusive that you're not pregnant.

IF however you aren't happy being on a pill that screws your cycle up or stops your periods altogether then go back to your doctor and discuss this with them. OR if you feel rushed by your doctor make an appointment at the family planning clinic where they have plenty of time to explain everything.
  • Options
    Yea doctors can be a bit up themselves and forget about bedside manner :p