Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

bikinis

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
its that time of year again when I have to go on the dreaded bikini shop...
my problem is I have big boobs but im a size8 so most bikinis in topshop etc the tops are far too small!! Do you think if I tried like a size 16 top it would fit better? the few places that do them by cup size are all horrible!!

Comments

• Options
    even if the design isnt as trendy, theyll probably look better if cupsized if you have big boobs, rather than trying to squeeze them into a trendy one thats not fitted properly
  • Options
  • Options
    I love Bravissimo :heart:

Have you tried La Senza? They do bikini tops in bra sizes and woud be cheaper than Bravissimo if that's an issue.

My bikini is from Debenhams, it is cup sized but not bra sized but it fits ok (not great though).
  • Options
    It depends how big you mean by big! I've got 32DDs, which are much bigger than the high street think a size 8 should have, but they're not really all that big, as boobs go, and certainly don't need extra support or anything. I just buy bikini seperates, with the kind of top that ties instead of clips, and buy a bigger size. 14 is normally about right.

:thumb:
  • Options
    Shopping for bikinis used to be my personal hell (I also have a small frame and big breasts). Bravissimo is teh awesome, and I got some really good fitting + trendy bikinis.