Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

To Daze m Dirty_harry

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can I suggest something in the nicest possible way. Calm down. When ppl like lucy and GIRL put up stupid postings, either ignore them or (if it is a question) answer it properly. They are only young girls, and (like me) have little or no experience around drugs (as you've pointed out so many times!) You guys obviously have a vast knowledge of most of what there is, so why not share it, even to stupid ppl. Who knows, maybe you could end up saving somebody from doing something really stupid but sharing yor knowledge.

Just a suggestion.

Comments

• Options
    yeah but it does get a little annoying as we have to explain about all the goods and bads again and again and it gets a little annoying.
  • Options
    Stupid questions get stupid answers.

When some1 comes out n says all the people who take drugs have something wrong with them it pisses me off. They're saying I got something wrong with me, that's like taking the piss, so I'll take the piss back, reckon they should follow mine n Harry's advice as well though.