Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

We Broke up

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im heartbroken :crying: i just dont know what to we broke up yesterday its all a blur he said his feelings for me had gone even though it kills him that we will be apart he said he just doesnt know whats goin on in his head and all that
i dont know what to do i just keep cryin all the time i just wish we cud have worked at it
people keep sayin that i can do better than him and that he doesnt deserve me but people always say that when u break up with anybody it just doesnt help
:crying:
it would have been 8 months on friday i know its not like ages or anything but we've basically lived together for the past 8 months ive seen him everyday
And i miss everything about him already i cant think of anything i wont miss.
My dads takin my round his later to pick up my stuff thats goin the hardest thing ive ever had to do :crying:

Comments

• Options
    Who knows what will happen with that. Just remeber life goes on all you can do is move forword. It will hurt alot but you can do it. Any one can.
  • Options
    i know everyone keeps sayin that but its just hurtin so much at the moment
  • Options
    Sorry hun. Yeah it will hurt but hope you start to feel better soon. :)
  • Options
    give it time - time is the key
  • Options
    Hope you're ok, as others have said although things are shit right now time is the greatest healer. Look after yourself.
  • Options
    Ah sweetie.... Only advice I can give is to keep things short when you go and pick up your stuff. Ask him to get it ready for you so you can just get it and go; it'll make things easier in the long run and you won't risk saying something you regret later.

Then buy a tub of ice cream, go home, get your friends round and have a good bawl - works every time :) chin up chuck, it'll fade in time
  • Options
    I'm sorry your heartbroken - perhaps all is not over tho as time a part from you might make him realise he's missing you and you both get back together.

Fingers cross that all works out for you!! :)
  • Options
    Oh sweetie! I know how horrible it must feel. But it'll get better. You deserve someone who has the same feelings for you as you do for him. In a way, he is doing the right thing for you as well as for himself, since it is unfair to expect you to be with someone who can't decide what his feelings for you are. That probably doesn't help in the slightest. I'm sorry it hasn't worked out Luvme.

Kisses