Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Impotence?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi there,

i've looked around the web to get some info on imipotence (medically referred to as Erectile Dysfunction) that my boyfriend seems to be suffering from:banghead: .Good websites I've come across are manmatters, nhs or wikipedia if you search for 'erectiile dysfunction'. Lovelifematters.co.uk website is particularly good for those, whose boyfriends are suffering from ED as it's aimed for partners of ed sufferers and I find it extremely helpful. It explicitly covers the topic (what erectile dysfunction is, how to deal with it together and what are the available treatments). Maybe you know any other websites that you found useful? Pleeease?!

Comments

• Options
    I think that Kegel exercises are recommended for a lot of erectile dysfunction situations these days, with very good results. Read up on that.
  • Options
    I heard that eating garlic is meant to help, is that total bullshit or has anyone else heard that?
  • Options
    Never!
  • Options
    getting over stress helps no end