Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

best mates leaving house...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
best mates leaving uni today for home. I'm feeling pretty gutted about it all.

Never met anyone like him, shit, I'll miss him like fuck! It's all a bit overwhelming. Been through shit loads together since September.

Devastated...

:(

Comments

• Options
    he just left, fuck me, I've never felt like this. Ever!

We all said goodbye in a group hugs all around, really was quite emotional for everyone.

right tear jerker! mope!
  • Options
    Lol, I've had a few good mates move away home from but it hasn't been that emotional, I'll see them again in September.
  • Options
    I was in this situation in May 2003. We were best of uni mates, living in a 7-person house share. Most of them had to leave in May, leaving the remainder to see through the rest of the house rental up to mid-June. I ended up living in the same town as I studied (Stafford). It it such a different town when your established mates all go their separate ways. Things have improved slightly in Stafford 4 years on - got a few mates from my workplace plus a few ex-colleagues who worked at the same place. Not that great for clubbbing. That's what Birmingham's for :-)
  • Options
    It's not the end remember, I'm still in contact with all of the other five guys I lived with in my first year and it's always good to reminicise.

We didn't have a group hug though, we just wrecked the joint and played baseball in the living with plastic bottles of tomato sauce :thumb:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Box wrote: »
    he just left, fuck me, I've never felt like this. Ever!

We all said goodbye in a group hugs all around, really was quite emotional for everyone.

right tear jerker! mope!

*hugs*

Be sure to stay in touch :)
  • Options
    You big jessie...

;)

Nah, I had a similar goodbye with my best pal when I moved down to London over 5 years ago. Bit of a bugger :(
  • Options
    Aw bless!

Is he leaving uni to go home forever or just going home for the summer?
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »
    Not that great for clubbbing.

Lets be truthful here... Stafford is completely useless for clubbing.

And Box *hug*. Just thought you needed one. It's always horrible to watch a best mate leave.
  • Options
    aww, it's shit ain't it! i'm leaving uni tomorrow to go home for good. :( have lived in a 14 bedroom house for the past year and there's some people i'll miss but mostly my best friend who i've lived with for 3 years. you'll stay in touch and have some good times again when you meet up. :)
  • Options
    Nikki* wrote: »
    Lets be truthful here... Stafford is completely useless for clubbing.

And Box *hug*. Just thought you needed one. It's always horrible to watch a best mate leave.

That's why I added my Birmingham statement afterwards :-) Sundis, Gods, B2T is where it's at. And TW11.