Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

liquid speed?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi, i recently went into a shop and saw liquid extacy/speed and weed on sale. it sed it was totally legal but i dont see how it is coz its just the drug in liquid form isnt it?also i dont know if there is any age restrictions on buyin it if its legal?
has ne 1 else seen these around?

Comments

• Options
    Probably some awful herbal/ephedrine concotion.
    Although you can get dexedrine licntus on prescription...wouldn't be on sale in a shop though.
    mmmm...minty...
  • Options
    isnt liquis ecstacy aka ghb? which isnt actually liquidised ecstacy, just some different chemicals shoved together. it is not illegal to posess ghb, but manufacture and supply are against the law, although they can be found in sex shops but the hold class C penalties (http://www.thesite.org/info/drugs/the_drugs/ghbgbh.html)
  • Options
    Liquid E is indeed GHB, which is not just "a bunch of chemicals shoved together". http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ghb/ghb.shtml
    The only liquid speed I ever heard of is dexedrine linctus though.
  • Options
    As the others have said, it is most likely to be GHB as it is offen refered to as liquid ecstasy. Though there is the possibility it could be some sort of herbal high or poppers.

[ 11-02-2002: Message edited by: 'Skive ]
  • Options
    sorry BLAGSTA, i was simply trying to explain that it wasnt actually 'ecstacy' in liquid ecstacy. no need to be cocky 'bout it.
  • Options
    so that explains WOT it is but duz it mean that there is age restrictions on it?? and wot about the liquid speed and liquid ganja??