Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Aggresive behaviour

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am interested in your views on the link between cannabis and aggressive behaviour and alcohol and aggressive behaviour. It has recently ben put to me that it is a myth that cannabis is less likely to give rise to aggresive behaviour.

Comments

• Options
    cannabis, aggresive ? nop !
  • Options
    Cannabis...nah, I've never known anyone go agressive on dope.

Alcohol, depends on the person...pills.....fuck me
  • Options
    I would have to say that alcohol is ok in moderation, like for example I enjoy a couple of glasses of wine a night. I personally do not get pissed as much as I used to, just cos I hate the hangover. I would much rather take class A's! I must admit I would rather go into a club full of pill heads than drunken pillocks. You are almost garenteed a brawl at the end of the night. As for cannabis, the most people want to do whilst stoned would be to chill out not get involved with nasty violence.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I must admit I would rather go into a club full of pill heads than drunken pillocks. You are almost garenteed a brawl at the end of the night. As for cannabis, the most people want to do whilst stoned would be to chill out not get involved with nasty violence.[/B]

In my experience the last thing anyone would wantto do is get aggresive while stoned. To be honest it's the last thing you'd want. I couldn't be bothered to get roudy if I was stoned.

Same with pills. People that are pilled up cause a lot less trouble than those that are pissed. More people die as a result from drink riving than people die of ecstasy eah year. Thats not including those that die from alcoholic poisoning or those that die or get injured in drunken brawls.

Ecstasy in my opinion is a lot less dangerous than alcohol. Also I think cannabis is more damaging to society than ecstasy. Cannabis makes you lethargic and lazy. O.K ecstasy may get you feeling like shiot the next day but it opens up your mind and in my view makes you a much better and understanding person.

I don't expect people who havn't done ecstasy to understand, how could they. Don't diss it, or cuss it until you know what your goin on about. If you support the government just for the sake that you think they no best, then your wrong. The government is full of shit. The oppposition to ecstasy is just a panic response due to the fact that that most people do not understand what the drug is about.

Nuff Sed!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    yea, well said skive, i get people over here slaggin pills all the time cos of what they've heard in the papers n stuff. I wouldnt mind ppl slagging them AFTER they've tried it, i dont know many people who dislike them after trying them though :-)
  • Options
    J has pretty much summed it up, i've never really had much of a problem with people on dope or pills but when they have mixed it with booze things get decidedly worse.

All evil needs to thrive is for good men to sit back and do nothing
  • Options
    From an experienced, long term user trust me.

WEED DOES NOT MAKE YOU AGGRESSIVE.

Alcohol obviously does. The two drugs are exact opposite.

It might impair some people to drive but believe it or not it makes me drive better in some ways.. because i drive slower and more cautious knowing that im on the drug.

Nuff said.
  • Options
    I'm in total agreement Skive, you are so right!