Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

big boo boo

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i there i think i made a big mistake, i moved into accommodation at uni about 3 weeks ago and i instantly clicked with this girl living upstairs and the other night we were out walking round the local uni park grounds and we got talking about our pasts and i told her what happened in mine, ever since then she has either avoided me or been with other friends.....did i make a huge mistake? or am i just blowing this situation into huge proportions that i shouldn't?

Any advice will be warmly accepted thanks :)

Comments

• Options
    did you tell her you used to murder people ? :p
  • Options
    It really depends on your past... What kind of past was it?

If indeed you are comfortable revealing that.

You know, it is quite possible that she's busy with her studies at this time of year. How long ago were you talking?

A lot of my mates are very unsociable at the moment because of exams.
  • Options
    Depends what you told her really. It could have freaked her out a little, maybe she is just a bit unsure about how to act around you etc...

On the other hand if what you told her wasn't that big maybe she is just busy etc...

Little hard to tell at the moment.

:thumb:
  • Options
    it isnt something that you can shrug off and i am scared that she told her mate (after i had asked her not to) because when she was over she completely gave me the cold shoulder....
  • Options
    go talk to her about it....if it was something quite traumatic that you revealed to her, it might be that she's having trouble dealing with it, or that it's triggered her to think about stuff in her past..so its not neccessarily that she's fallen out with you, she miht just need to get her head around it.