Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

6 year journey comes to a dire end.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I went out with this boy for 6 years, and last June we broke up, well I broke it off. He was hopeless in the sense he has no dreams and is not ambitious. He stays with his parents and works at a dead end job. I have tried to tell him to go back to school and pursue another path but i have had it, so i just gave up. I have never cheated on him and never even thought. He has not either. But i think marrying him, i wouldnt being fair to myself. One more thing before i tell you the dire part. He has always had his ex-girlsfriends picture's all over his room but i never said anything. Shouldnt that be like a duh. Anyways, the dire part is after we broke-up the deuchebag came to my mom's shop 2 months later and started staying obscene things about his current releationship. He found some chick right away 2 weeks after we broke up. Anways, he told my sister about all the fun he has been having, with graphic detail. My sister didnt tell me for two days and when i found out i was so hurt. I cried for days. I gave it my all in this relatioship and seems like this asshole didnt give two shit. Deuchebag feels like he was just there for a ride and was expecting me to take him somewhere. Anyways, i cant seem to find anyone attractive after this big end. DO i still have feelings for the deuchebag or do i need more time. Will i ever find anyone? Help

Comments

• Options
    micro69 wrote: »
    Anyways, i cant seem to find anyone attractive after this big end. DO i still have feelings for the deuchebag or do i need more time. Will i ever find anyone? Help

you still have feelings for him, but that's only natural after being with someone for 6 years! they will pass eventually, and you will realise how much better off you are without him... he sounds like a complete idiot.

and you will find someone. dont worry about how much time it takes, your partner does not define you, you define yourself.

try to stop worrying about it a get on with your life, no need to desperately search for someone new, they'll turn up when you least expect it :)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    So you were going out with a guy for 6 years until last year, and never cheated on him, but in the meanwhile you've been going out with a girl for 3 years and she asked you not to have sex for a year?
    I might not be bi, but I'm sure cheating is cheating even if the two "lovers" are of a different sex.
  • Options
    So you were going out with a guy for 6 years until last year, and never cheated on him, but in the meanwhile you've been going out with a girl for 3 years and she asked you not to have sex for a year?
    I might not be bi, but I'm sure cheating is cheating even if the two "lovers" are of a different sex.

:chin: yeah I just read his other post, this is mucho confusing...

are you two different people using the same account ?
  • Options
    Sorry but only a cock goes in to their ex's sibling to boast about a new relationship in graphic detail. He obvisouly wanted you to hear about what he's supposedly getting up to.

Just ignore it, keep your dignity.

Secretly hope his penis will fall off. That's how I tend to amuse myself when this sort of thing happens.
  • Options
    I'm confused, is the OP male or female. Their two posts are contradictory and confusing :confused:
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    I'm confused, is the OP male or female. Their two posts are contradictory and confusing :confused:

yup :lol:
  • Options
    I'm more worried about the use of the word "deuchebag" :no:

:p
  • Options
    I think its Jomery, he has loads of accounts. As he is the type of person who would use the word douchebag
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Calvin wrote: »
    I think its Jomery, he has loads of accounts. As he is the type of person who would use the word douchebag
    1)Let's remember that it might actually be two people who "forgot" to say they're using the same account.
    2)Do you really think Jomery would say things so contradicting to each other and to what he's said before?
  • Options
    1)Let's remember that it might actually be two people who "forgot" to say they're using the same account.
    2)Do you really think Jomery would say things so contradicting to each other and to what he's said before?

1) Good point. Sorry OP
    2) Yes
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Replicant wrote: »
    are you two different people using the same account ?

That's what I suspect... Anyhow I've pm'd them about it :)

Back to the issue.

No wonder you've been so upset, break-ups are hard enough without having to have your ex's new conquests rubbed in your face. Perhaps you could tell your sister that you'd rather not hear about anything else that your ex decides to broadcast to all and sundry.

Anyway it sounds like you've made the right decision for yourself, and so the main thing is to think about what happens for you now. It may feel like you'll never meet anyone again but in the long run this break-up will no doubt give you a new lease of life that will enable you to meet people that you feel excited to be around. TheSite has some articles that may well help you in your new journey.

Mending a broken heart

Single and happy

Getting over it

Remember that 2 weeks really isn't that long and it's completely natural to want to cry and hide from the world at such an early stage, but things will get easier. Take good care of yourself :)
  • Options
    You will find someone attractive entually. I presonally wouldn't worry about this just now. It will happen when you least expect it to.
  • Options
    micro69 wrote: »
    I went out with this boy for 6 years, and last June we broke up, well I broke it off. He was hopeless in the sense he has no dreams and is not ambitious. He stays with his parents and works at a dead end job. I have tried to tell him to go back to school and pursue another path but i have had it, so i just gave up. I have never cheated on him and never even thought. He has not either. But i think marrying him, i wouldnt being fair to myself. One more thing before i tell you the dire part. He has always had his ex-girlsfriends picture's all over his room but i never said anything. Shouldnt that be like a duh. Anyways, the dire part is after we broke-up the deuchebag came to my mom's shop 2 months later and started staying obscene things about his current releationship. He found some chick right away 2 weeks after we broke up. Anways, he told my sister about all the fun he has been having, with graphic detail. My sister didnt tell me for two days and when i found out i was so hurt. I cried for days. I gave it my all in this relatioship and seems like this asshole didnt give two shit. Deuchebag feels like he was just there for a ride and was expecting me to take him somewhere. Anyways, i cant seem to find anyone attractive after this big end. DO i still have feelings for the deuchebag or do i need more time. Will i ever find anyone? Help

You'll find someone. Just don't expect it to come soon, but thats the best part. You've got time to go out there and enjoy yourself, live your life free of such restraint. Always look on the positive side of a split up. I know from being a guy myself, getting with someone so soon after a break up is a way to make yourself fell that little bit better. I know he'd still be thinking about you everyday and wonder what your doing. Use it to move on and realize you can do the same and go further...