Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Confusion !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Basically .. for the past few weeks ive been getting with this lad when weve both been drunk. Hes really nice and we seem to get on quite well, i dont want a relationship or anything from it but i do like getting with him.

BUT one of his girl mates who in my opinion is a bit of a dickhead doesn't like me and we were all at a party last night and me and him were in the bedroom chatting and things when she came in demanding that he came and spoke to her and she did this like, three times that night and apparently she was having a go at him for getting with me ! Not just that she was copying me as well quite a bit and also telling people she wanted to smack me and shit .. what the fuck is her problem ?!

As for him he is SO shy when hes sober and he kept saying that he thinks im only getting with him because im drunk and he thinks i regret getting with him but i dont, i text him today just asking how he was and stuff but he didnt get a text back, i know he doesnt have credit anyway but im not sure if the mate has anything to do with it ..

what do you think ?

Comments

• Options
    Basically .. for the past few weeks ive been getting with this lad when weve both been drunk. Hes really nice and we seem to get on quite well, i dont want a relationship or anything from it but i do like getting with him.

BUT one of his girl mates who in my opinion is a bit of a dickhead doesn't like me and we were all at a party last night and me and him were in the bedroom chatting and things when she came in demanding that he came and spoke to her and she did this like, three times that night and apparently she was having a go at him for getting with me ! Not just that she was copying me as well quite a bit and also telling people she wanted to smack me and shit .. what the fuck is her problem ?!

As for him he is SO shy when hes sober and he kept saying that he thinks im only getting with him because im drunk and he thinks i regret getting with him but i dont, i text him today just asking how he was and stuff but he didnt get a text back, i know he doesnt have credit anyway but im not sure if the mate has anything to do with it ..

what do you think ?

Any idea why she doesnt like you ?
  • Options

what do you think ?

Sounds like he does like you, he probably lacks a bit of self confidence and maybe he is worried that because you're always drunk when you get with him, that you don't really like him that much...maybe he thinks you're too good for him and the fact that you're always drunk when you get with him plus his confidence issues, worries him.
    I don't reckon it's to do with his friends, I think he likes you, just give him some time to get a bit more used to you and maybe try and meet up with him when you're not pissed, maybe give him loads of compliments, build up his confidence and make him feel more relaxed..and then maybe he won't be so shy and things will happen when you're not drunk.

Oh and about his friend, who gives a fuck, she's probably jealous. Tell her where to stick it.
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »

No not really ! Ive always been polite and everything. Me and my best friend were pissing about drawing allover this lad last night and he was drawing on us and she was saying how sad and pathetic we were but then ten minutes later she was getting people to draw on her .. weirdo !

Maybe she likes him and thats why she doesnt like me but i dont know
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Sounds like he does like you, he probably lacks a bit of self confidence and maybe he is worried that because you're always drunk when you get with him, that you don't really like him that much...maybe he thinks you're too good for him and the fact that you're always drunk when you get with him plus his confidence issues, worries him.
    I don't reckon it's to do with his friends, I think he likes you, just give him some time to get a bit more used to you and maybe try and meet up with him when you're not pissed, maybe give him loads of compliments, build up his confidence and make him feel more relaxed..and then maybe he won't be so shy and things will happen when you're not drunk.

Oh and about his friend, who gives a fuck, she's probably jealous. Tell her where to stick it.

Aw thanks thats good advice

He always says nice stuff to me so i should say more back my friend thinks he thinks what you said too

cheers :)
  • Options
    No not really ! Ive always been polite and everything. Me and my best friend were pissing about drawing allover this lad last night and he was drawing on us and she was saying how sad and pathetic we were but then ten minutes later she was getting people to draw on her .. weirdo !

Maybe she likes him and thats why she doesnt like me but i dont know

Ah fuck her... she sounds like a kid.
  • Options
    Ah fuck her... she sounds like a kid.

Yeah she really is .. the other day she was bragging about how she never wears a seatbelt in any ones car.

Fuck i wish i was as cool as her ..
  • Options
    Yeah she really is .. the other day she was bragging about how she never wears a seatbelt in any ones car.

Hardcore eh.
  • Options
    Hardcore eh.

Lol Yeah man, fucking hell, I's feel so intimidated if I met her, just because that is such a cool thing to do! Man imagine if there was a car crash and she went flying through the window, wow, maybe some day I can do that...
  • Options

Quite sure, because she likes him in more than just getting him, maybe relationship-wise and it breaks her apart that they (OP+boy) are having.. 'stuff' she does not have with him.

to make it short: If I like a girl in more than just friendship, and she is constantly having flings, I feel down too and I'd rather like those blokes to rot in hell and have her.
  • Options
    Sounds like she is just being a knobhead with you because maybe she has some kind of feelings or other for the guy you've been getting with. Are they quite good friends? Sometimes girl mates of lads can get quite territorial if they think theres any competition, thats taking the attention away from her and it definitely sounds like that considering you were chatting and she came and demanded to speak to him!

maybe she doesnt realise she has feelings for him tho, i only realised i had feelings for my best boy mate when i started getting jealous of other girls...haha.

she still sounds a bit of a knob though, he obviously likes you if you keep getting together. go for it and ignore her if its possible!
  • Options
    It sounds like she fancies him and thinks there's something going on between you two and isn't happy that you're getting attention from him.
  • Options
    Sounds like she is just being a knobhead with you because maybe she has some kind of feelings or other for the guy you've been getting with. Are they quite good friends? Sometimes girl mates of lads can get quite territorial if they think theres any competition, thats taking the attention away from her and it definitely sounds like that considering you were chatting and she came and demanded to speak to him!

maybe she doesnt realise she has feelings for him tho, i only realised i had feelings for my best boy mate when i started getting jealous of other girls...haha.

she still sounds a bit of a knob though, he obviously likes you if you keep getting together. go for it and ignore her if its possible!

yeah they are really good friends, i know him and her sister went out a while ago and i dont think the sister is happy

its so fucking complicated its doing my head in im starting to wish i didnt bother in the first place
  • Options
    its so fucking complicated its doing my head in im starting to wish i didnt bother in the first place

:no: Don't give up on someone just because of some annoying twat.
  • Options
    Maybe hes asked his friend to stop him getting with you. I've had quite a few mates ask this of me in the past..

"if you see it looks like im gonna get with her just dont let me man, just drag me away or something cause i dont really want to"

Might sound strange cause any normal person would just not get with them but its harder for some people to say no, especially if he maybe likes you a bit but doesnt want to rush things (but is scared to say so)
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    Maybe hes asked his friend to stop him getting with you. I've had quite a few mates ask this of me in the past..

"if you see it looks like im gonna get with her just dont let me man, just drag me away or something cause i dont really want to"

Might sound strange cause any normal person would just not get with them but its harder for some people to say no, especially if he maybe likes you a bit but doesnt want to rush things (but is scared to say so)

i think i get what you're saying .. ive asked friends to do that for me before

but i dont think thats it this time because he seemed really pissed off when she came in the bedroom and starting demanding to speak with him and it also sounded like she was giving him a propa bollocking for it too .. weirdo

he just text me to

aaah im confused reaaally cant be fucked if its gonna get all complicated