Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Could it be Primark but under a different GUISE?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    Ah I saw this shop advertised in Closer magazine the other day. Had a look but didn't really fancy any of their stuff.
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »

Ahh have heard of this site, got a bag from it that was pushed on me at the Clothes Show last year. I don't think it's quite as cheap as Primark, but is on it's way. Nearly bought a belt a little while ago, but I couldn't justify £4 delivery for a £5 belt :p

Oh, and the website annoys me with all those bouncy drop down menus springing up all over the place.
  • Options
    i like quite a few things on there and lovely and cheap, but that website is doing my head in. I dont like that at all.
  • Options
    just had a quick look on there quite like some of the stuff dont think delivery is too expensive either id buy something off there the stuff looks nicer than primark just wonderin if the materials good quality or not
  • Options
    i like quite a few things on there and lovely and cheap, but that website is doing my head in. I dont like that at all.

Same here, it's right annoying.
  • Options
    Worst. Website. Ever. God that does my head in.
  • Options
    yes. nice stuff but the website is a pain in the r's.
  • Options
    Dunno but the model is pretty fit on the front page :yum:
  • Options
    the website is fucking annoying me !!! why does it keep moving back to the first page ! apart from tht theres a few thing i like
  • Options
    The 'Feel my hits' vest entertained me for a while, and I like one of the check shirts, but mehh. Not amazing. And a few quid dearer.
  • Options
    I think Stern and Hella (though they don't actually sell that one in pink, only cream and black, talk about false advertising) look cute, under the tops. I can't believe how cheap they are. I'd be willing to pay the shipping and exchange rate and they'd still probably be cheaper than anything I"ve seen in a long time. I don't think charity shops sell stuff at that price even :p
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I am so so glad it wasnt just me the website was irritating! There was some nice things on there, perhaps when I have smoked 40 fags and had a couple of vodkas I may perhaps feel strong enough to brave the website!
  • Options
    I didn't have a problem with the website, didn't find it annoying or anything!

Few nice things, make it into a big shop like primark and it will be ace!