Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sports bras

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Wasn't sure where to put this, but figured more bra-wise folk came in here.

I need a high impact sports bra (as good as they come really) but I'm struggling to find one available in a 32D (in fact I've never even seen a high impact one in RL). Suggestions? Preferably with a decent exchange policy so if my guess at the size isn't right it doesn't matter.

Or, I've seen one which is designed for my sport but comes in small medium or large. I dunno whether I'd want a small or a medium?

Comments

• Options
    Try figleaves.com. They're quite good on sportsbras, i can't remember the make (have drunk far too much wine), but i'm a 36E and they have a level 4 to fit me :)
  • Options
    im a 32D and i managed to get a pretty decent one from M+S ! (albeit after quite a bit of a rummage!! (32D tends to be quite an annoyin size to be it seems!)

i also went into debenhams and got one there. i thiink it was a shock absorber one!
    other than those 2 places i cant think where youll be able to get a decent one! i tried la senza a while back and they were crap :p
  • Options
    Going along the same thread as saz try rideaway as they've got some larger bust size/measurements on there i think in sports tops.
  • Options
    i get mine from M&S, they have a few different types/impacts in their sports bras so i was happy. There was one i tried on but didnt buy (i was too broke at the time)...and it was amazing, i will check the brand tomorrow and let you know.
  • Options
    I got a Shock Absorber one in a 32D from T K Maxx for £4. I see them in there pretty much every time I'm in, if I had less self-restraint I could have had quite the collection by now!
  • Options
    I was trying to remember the name of the company i saw at badminton that had a large number of sports bras, how i could ever forget it i don't know :)

http://www.lessbounce.com
  • Options
    I have the Shock Absorber too (I need it as I started out as an F cup) and it works really well for me when I'm doing cardio.