Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

what outfit are you wanting?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    My two T's that I ordered at the start of the week, hoping they'd be here for the weekend. One Backyard Babies, another Babylon Bombs. Gonna remove the sleeves as soon as I get them as T's with sleeves that come down to the elbow and stick away out are fucking gaaay.

EDIT: http://www.distbox.com/shop/default.asp?artist=BACKYARD%20BABIES and http://www.distbox.com/shop/default.asp?artist=BABYLON%20BOMBS , by the waaay.
  • Options
    I like asos.com but i quite like some of the stuff on urbanoutfitters too

i so badly need to go shopping
  • Options
    Well I bought a new dress from Oasis today but its not on the website yet so can't even post a link.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »

ooh i like that dress!
  • Options
    It's down from £50 to about £19 :D
  • Options
    I love most things from house of fraiser quite like river island although i think its gone down hill

can never find anything nice in h and m reeeeeeeeeeally hate the boho-indie-baggie shit
  • Options
    At the moment, roughly £850 worth of one outfit, all competition gear though, inc a £200 jacket and a £475 pair of boots. Needless to say the only part of it I may be getting is the £20 shirt. :(

Still, it's a nice shirt :thumb:
  • Options
    image1xl.jpg from ASOS.com.

That's it really. Nothing's making me want to go and get anything. I really fancy an old electric blue pleated skirt to wear as a top with a belt around the middle over leggings and pumps and a shit load of naff jewellery, ha.
  • Options
    The dress I want is now £10 :D I think I might get it.
    ETA: they don't have my size :(
  • Options
    I ordered -

5130423581555_purple_m.jpg

and

5111404166325_med.jpg

:)
  • Options
    I desperately want this dress;

20070301_120010482003_LRG.JPG

(It is nicer than the picture as the bow actually goes behind... the halterneck looks a little odd in the picture too!)

Debenhams are all out and even though I keep ordering it with them they ring me to say they dont know when they will have it in stock... I desperately want it for 2nd June as I am going to the Derby!

Thinking about these shoes to go with it but have a feeling I may look like a red and white spotted butterfly!!

310960.jpg

Another option could be the shoes on the right of this picture;

994-765-X39s.jpg

All useless if I can't get hold of the dress though!
  • Options
    I really want a nice expensive tux / dinner jacket, dress shirt + bow-tie. for balls, dinner functions, and cocktail evenings. oh, and a decent belt & shoes to go with it.

I've a lovely dark paul smith suit, but cant really get away with wearing a dress shirt and bow tie with that now can I? :)