Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Moving On

A while back I made a post about how I fancy a friend of mine and wasn't to sure whether to say anything or not and basically got advised to keep quiet about it until/if he's single.

I've decided that the best thing to do is move on. I mentioned this something about this as well and got advised not to spend as much time with him (I don't spend that much time with him anyway, as he's normally busy with work and stuff) but that hasn't seemed to have worked that well.

Does anyone have any ideas what to do now please?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sofie wrote: »
    A while back I made a post about how I fancy a friend of mine and wasn't to sure whether to say anything or not and basically got advised to keep quiet about it until/if he's single.

I've decided that the best thing to do is move on. I mentioned this something about this as well and got advised not to spend as much time with him (I don't spend that much time with him anyway, as he's normally busy with work and stuff) but that hasn't seemed to have worked that well.

Does anyone have any ideas what to do now please?

It's like in chemistry, some reactions work in miliseconds by pouring two reagents together, others take minutes, some even hours or longer.

Time is the key. If you want to learn to skate you don't hop onto the board and make sommersaults and handstands, nah, you try to go into one direction without falling off first.

time is the key.