Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Linkin Park - Minutes to Midnight

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
pretty excited about this album, been waiting for it a while now. been listening to a few of their new tracks and theyre pretty good, not what i expected but still linkin park.

but the MV is pretty EMO, watched it on their blog which shows a bunch of environmental stuff, even though i thought their old stuff is pretty EMO too. i just confused myself :banghead:

anyways what do u guys think?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    It's uh, ok. Was hoping for more of the same and was kinda disapointed, though.
  • Options
    i always liked their actual albums, the whole remix thing to me is like admitting you got it wrong really. hehe.
    Dont know about this new sound so much, its pretty obvious they're playing to the current market for emo-tinged music. But then again, just how long can a nu-metal band play nu-metal when no one buys it anymore....so fair play to them for trying.
    Have to say, Chester Bennington does have one of the better voices ive heard in a long time. No one does teen angst like he does. hehe.
  • Options
    Hahha, total agree with you bob!

well anyhows, i'll still check out their album as it seems like LP is really having a go in australia..they are absolutely everywhere..streets, t-shirts, stickers, radio, etc its very hyped up over here and their album comes out at midnight today so im looking forward to the New Site Released as it wil aloow us to listen to all the tracks plus exclusive stuff!!

you guys can also check it out if wanted, im sure it'll help you guys decide if its worth it or not:

From their Official Blog so my info should be accurate :)
    New Site Released!
    Friday May 11th 2007, 12:41 am | Edit this
    Filed under: Minutes To Midnight
    11:59 pm Tonight Friday the 11th Sydney +10GMT Time the new site will be released!
    www.minutestomidnight.com.au Will be transformed.
    Find exclusive content, desktops, wallpapers, plus the world exclusive alternate video which tells the story of CD-17 and the defector!
    Also enter the 17 ciphers if you have found them all!
  • Options
    Spam.

Linking Park are fucking terrible.
  • Options
    have any of you seen this link?
    http://www.minutestomidnight.com.au
    Its so u can check the new album out legally before you buy :P
    niice little site,with a few surprise downloads for fans ;D
  • Options
    Hahha, total agree with you bob!

well anyhows, i'll still check out their album as it seems like LP is really having a go in australia..they are absolutely everywhere..streets, t-shirts, stickers, radio, etc its very hyped up over here and their album comes out at midnight today so im looking forward to the New Site Released as it wil aloow us to listen to all the tracks plus exclusive stuff!!

you guys can also check it out if wanted, im sure it'll help you guys decide if its worth it or not:

From their Official Blog so my info should be accurate :)

hi in response to your comment,
    u had me hooked looking for the ciphers as im ahuge LP fan i want to win the prize.However im having trouble finding the last 2 ciphers??
  • Options
    have any of you seen this link?
    http://www.minutestomidnight.com.au
    Its so u can check the new album out legally before you buy :P
    niice little site,with a few surprise downloads for fans ;D

You can check out the album legally from anywhere anyway, seeing as downloading isn't illegal...
  • Options
    hi in response to your comment,
    u had me hooked looking for the ciphers as im ahuge LP fan i want to win the prize.However im having trouble finding the last 2 ciphers??

lols, have u been following the blog hints? its quite good, which ones u having trouble with? 17th one hasnt been released yet..
  • Options
    Weirdos...nothing but a bunch of fucking weirdos. No one gives a fuck now fuck off.
  • Options
    Well its illegal because you are distributing it without consent from LP...but yeah...anyway i just found another cipher on the walkway of my uni!...1 down and 1 more 2 go!
  • Options
    Fuck me are you still discussing Linkin fucking Park?

Lord Almighty they're shit.
  • Options
    Fuck me are you still discussing Linkin fucking Park?

Lord Almighty they're shit.

:lol: They are complete crap for sure...
  • Options
    learn to love?