Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Love Triangle?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I made out with this one friend of mine and now one of my closest friends is mad at the guy and probably me. She claims she's not mad at me, but I also had no idea she liked the guy because she kept it a secret from everyone. Now, because she admitted to me that she liked him after she ranted a bit about him on Yahoo, I don't think I'm going to pursue anything because she did like him and I really don't think I like him. I was more using him because of my ex boyfriend and such.

Does this seem like it's right or wrong? I kind of was "seizing the moment" when I made out with him and he wanted sex, but I said no because of other issues. I honestly wish she had spoken up though.

Comments

• Options
    theres nothing wrong with that, she had no "ownage" of him. if she liked she should've claimed it first. she just has jump to the back of the line and wait. and its not a triangle unless u have feelings for him too.
  • Options
    I don't, but I think he does and now my friends are pissed at me for making out with him. One is a guy and I can't figure out why he's mad. Then there's my friend, but she liked him earlier so I understand why.