Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Have I Got News For You

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Found this while having a break .. is an older episode but was a classic moment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyjVjkraZdY

Comments

• Options
    What clip is it? I love HIGNFY

My laptop wont open links to YouTube for some reason. Couldn't open smitherz link yesterday.

:thumb:
  • Options
    i miss angus
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    What clip is it? I love HIGNFY

My laptop wont open links to YouTube for some reason. Couldn't open smitherz link yesterday.

Yeah been watching loads from HIGNFY .. so funny :D
  • Options
    I've been watching Simon Amstell on Never Mind the Buzzcocks on youtube. Really reccomend the clips with Donny Tourette :heart:
  • Options
    I got all the dvd's so will have seen it before. Its something I try not to miss.

Angus used to make the show for me, but I have got used to HIGNFY without him. The weekly guest presenter keeps things fresh.

• Options
    Is a quality show though .. love it when they have a guest whos in the news for bad reasons .. they just rip the piss out of them.
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Is a quality show though .. love it when they have a guest whos in the news for bad reasons .. they just rip the piss out of them.

Yeah, Jeremy Clarkson always gets the piss ripped. Its funny the way they get away with such risqué comments, I would love to be a lawyer on that show.