Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Justin Timberlake Live

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Has anyone else been to see him? I'm not the biggest of fans but he put on an amazing show. Probably one of the best live artists I've ever seen. He played for 2 hours, there was a laser show, moving stage, and everyone could see really well cos the stage was in the middle. I also really liked that he didn't use size 2 dancers. The girls were regular size 10/12's and I thought that gave off a really positive image to the millions of screaming tweenagers there! For Justin fans a few pics to ogle that I took hehe
Justin 1
Justin 2
Justin 3
Justin 4
Justin 5
Justin 6
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    OMG...it was amazing!! Ive seen lots of people live and he was by far the best...although closely followed by the black eyed peas!!

Loved Timbalands set in the middle....bought something a bit different to his show

So many more people should perform in the middle of the audience, everyone feels closer rather than half the audience being miiiiillllessss away