Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

whats the...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...naughtiest thing you've done today and the nicest?

I haven't had a chance to do anything nice yet, but I am about to phone my lecturer and tell him I can't do an already rescheduled presentation because I have food poisoning. actually I have a bastard hangover and keeping vomming.

Comments

• Options
    Naughtiest - probably being on here AGAIN at work and emailing my friends, speaking on the phone to friends when I should be working

Nicest - Make some labels for the hairdressing room and am going to appeal to hair companys to donate items .. bless me

and its not even 12pm !
  • Options
    naughtiest - stealing some of my housemates crunchy-nut-clusters-with-chocoalte-curls cereal...or putting of revising for another day.

nicest - sending my mate a card and parcel of random stuff because she's feeling down and everyone likes getting post :D
  • Options
    Naughtiest - erm... Nothing yet, too early.

Nicest - Nothing yet, too early. OH! No, I've just offered to put up a couple of Aussie mates for the weekend when they're over for their honeymoon in October... and facilitate a bit of a session at Oktoberfest in their honour with a lot of old pals.
  • Options
    Naughty - Nothing, yet :naughty:

Nice - Just made a marble cake and a cherry tomatoe tart.
  • Options
    Naughtiest- Couldnt be bothered to set up a meeting room properly so I recycled this morning's coffee (they didnt drink it so...waste not, want not)

Nicest- Not scowled at people on the train because I feel horribly sick and had to stand the entire way to Liverpool St...Oooh and organised a surprise cake for the oldies in my office
  • Options
    Naughtiest: Sleeping in until mid-day and doing noooo college work or revision.

Nicest: Cant think of anything :angel:
  • Options
    Naughtiest - Sent a saucy pic to someone's mobile of me in my undies.
    Nicest - See above.

;)
  • Options
    I havent done anything naughty today:shocking:
    Nice errmm waited with my friend until her boyfriend come pick her up from college :)
  • Options
    naughtiest - took the second half of the morning off college to go shopping

nicest - didn't get annoyed when my mate stole my thunder by getting the same piercing I want done. That's not an especially nice thing, but I've been building up to get it for ages.
  • Options
    Naughtiest - i stuck the label off the bottom of a carmex tub onto a girl's back and she hasn't noticed yet (childish).

Nicest - i gave away my copy of T2 from The Times so the person could do the crossword.
  • Options
    bad - took a shower in my dorm's communal bathroom and pissed all over the walls.

good - I'm about to go help my friend study for our final test today.
  • Options
    Naughtiest: Slept late, again.

Nicest: Um... Um.... Put a washing on (?)
  • Options
    Naughtiest - Haven't done any work. Should be revising too. And need to catch up on about 20 books.

Nicest - Slept in til late. For those that know me, I am not to be messed with when I don't have my sleep.
  • Options
    H-face wrote: »
    naughtiest - stealing some of my housemates crunchy-nut-clusters-with-chocoalte-curls cereal

Oooo, you are one of THOSE! My flatmate eats my food, it's bloody evil. I'm not a nice person if I don't get my cereal in the morning. He normally drinks all my milk, but this week he surpassed himself and ate my entire box of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes too... :banghead:

As for me:

Naughty: Browsing internet at work when should be doing work

Nice: Staying an extra hour (unpaid) at work because of the bastard photocopier repairman (I'm not having a good day :( )
  • Options
    nicest : sponsored a friend who's running the race for life thingie in a few weeks

naughtiest : ... nothing interesting I dont think. perhaps eaten too many crisps :p
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Naughty - Nothing, yet

Just been to the shop and standing in the queue i coughed and a big lump of phlegm landed on the coat of the woman in front of me. I didn't tell her :)
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I shouted at a child for falling over.

Nicest ... erm ... possibly complimenting a colleague on her new hairdo. I wasn't in the mood to be nice to the kids. They weren't being nice to me :|
  • Options
    Just been to the shop and standing in the queue i coughed and a big lump of phlegm landed on the coat of the woman in front of me. I didn't tell her :)

:lol: ewww that's naaasty
  • Options
    Thing is she came dashing out the shop, as it was raining, and straight in to her mates car so now it's all over the seat too :D
  • Options
    Oooo, you are one of THOSE! My flatmate eats my food, it's bloody evil.
    Ugh, tell me about it. I hate people sometimes, I really do. I wish I could padlock my cupboard so my food is nice and safe :(
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    That reminds me of when my cousin was holding an ice-cream cone, chocolate, and accidentally hit a woman's white dress with it.
    Of course, my cousin was 3 at the time. :p
  • Options
    umm..

nautiest today = keeping my phone on while in the library and it went off - thus causing me to get quite a numerous amount of dirty looks off the people sitting around me!

nicest - umm... i gave my flatmate my last (favourite) cereal bar because she was completely out of edible food. considering im obsessed with cereal bars, and generally neever give them away, i thought that was very nice of me :D
  • Options
    Hmm.

Naughtiest - went to the pub at lunch time, got back half an hour late AND i had a drinky while i was there.

Nicest - Left a tip at said pub for lunch. Which was rubbish.
  • Options

Haha quality :D
  • Options
    Nicest - buying my sister a book and a new lanyard for her ID 'cos she broke hers, and posting them. It cheered me up 'cos I'm feeling ill.

Naughtiest - it feels naughty that I'm not working even though I'm running a fever and can't concentrate 'cos I have exams in a week. :nervous:
  • Options
    Naughtiest-got jiggy with a girl.

Nicest-gave my friend a tin of sprite.

:wave:
  • Options
    I sunbathed on our balcony today NAKED!!! yea... hooray for penthouse (nobody was at home of course...)

nicest? ummm... I... did not kill that fat bug, but let it get away, ...
  • Options
    Naughtiest - prinched some of my partners whiskey - although now I'm regretting it as I'm now boiling hot!

Nicest - Had sex with my partner last night when he came to bed horny even though I wasn't in the mood :naughty::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Naughtiest... Took a couple of extra minutes on my break at work.

Nicest... set the table for my mum even though my feet were killing. :angel:
  • Options
    Naughty: Encouraging a mate to throw a sickie for work

Nice: Cooking for my housemate :)