Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i dunno if im worrying about nothing but im scared shitless.

ok me and my girlfriend have been having sex for about 4 months now, id never had unprotected sex before her but she was on the pill and i was curious so we tried it.

the pill she is on is zerozet or something like that and she missed one 7 days before, it was stupid we had condoms and she said she thought she was safe and we did it anyway.

now 2 weeks later she is always in a foul mood, and complains of aches and "weird feelings" in her stomach on the left side. i cant stop worrying im 21 and shes only 18 and we are too young for kids in my opinion.

do you think shes pregnant? i dunno if her pill is combined or single i just know the name. she doesnt have any periods at all on her pill so we cant tell that way.

HELP!!!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    after 3 weeks she can do a pregnancy test. that's the only way to be sure really and until then worrying won't make anything better - though that's tough advice to take i know!

I don't know anything about that pill in particular but with the one I'm on you have to use extra protection for 7 days after. So you may well have been protected anyway, or very close.

Really try not to worry - just be there for her, wait another week and do the pregnancy test. That's the only way to be sure :yes:
  • Options
    are there any early signs in the first few weeks though? i wouldve thought that it was too early for mood swings and stuff but i admit im totaly new to the whole pregnancy thing i know nothing about timelines of symptoms, i know for example that girls put on weight etc but how soon? or when does morning sickness start? im cluless so i can assuage my own fears i need someone else to do it for me :)
  • Options
    I think the symptons and when they start vary for each woman.
  • Options
    I suspect what she is on is Cerazette, its a mini pill, also known as a progesterone only pill and I seem to remember from when I was on it (and some of the info I can find) that if you miss one you actually only need extra protection for 48 hours, so she should be fine.
  • Options
    yeah cerazette thats it. 48 hours?
    wow thats great news. i f**king love you scary monster your my best mate!! :thumb: :hyper:

so hopefully all is fine and dandy. i think i just needed to hear comfirmation i think. i know i was being quite irrational.

im one of those people who has an overactive imagination, i could picture myself up to the armpits in nappies and yellow poo on saturday nights.
  • Options
    ha i know what you mean about overactive imaginations - i'm exactly the same! Glad it's all ok for you :)
  • Options
    Shitehawke wrote: »
    now 2 weeks later she is always in a foul mood, and complains of aches and "weird feelings" in her stomach on the left side. i cant stop worrying im 21 and shes only 18 and we are too young for kids in my opinion.

Sounds like my mrs when it's around the time of the month :)
  • Options
    Other thing is how long has she been on Cerazette? It made me feel a bit 'off' which I why I stopped taking it so if she's not happy it would be worth going back to whoever she got it from.
  • Options
    shes on it cos the combined pill gave her headaches she used to be on an eosterogen and progesterone one.
  • Options
    wrong place.
  • Options
    TBH Hawke, you really need to consider risks when you want to try something new. As you say, you aren't ready for kids yet - so think about that because any risk is a big one for you.

Hope all is well though.
  • Options
    I hope all is well, but id seriously consider her taking a test.
    Is there any reason shes on the mini pill and not the combined pill?
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    That's almost 5 months old.
  • Options
    That's almost 5 months old.
    I thought exactly the same thing.