Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Fm2007

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Question. When you play the game and it's going through the processing of matches and such and it comes up with the "Football Manager Live" popup type screen. How can you get that to stay up until you click OK or similar. It has some useful hints and tips by the looks of things but my PC is so fecking quick that I can't read any of it before it closes. :mad:

Comments

• Options
    Basically you can't. What you can do is go into one of the folders inside the Sports interactive folder under my progs and, though i can't remember exactly where off the top of my head, try the Data folder there is a file that lists all of those hints and tips.

Someone on the SI forum also made a text file with all the hints and tips too
  • Options
    where is that text file ?
  • Options
    Program files\Sports interactive\FM07\Data\Hints

There will be a .xml file which if you drag and drop into windows notepad for example you can read it, however that file is also scattered with code which the game uses so try searching on the SI Games forums SI Games Forum