Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Kate Moss Topshop Collection

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it me, or are the clothes not even that amazing? Just looks like that standard stuff Topshop would have churned out anyway...

http://www.katemosstopshop.com

:chin:

Comments

• Options
    foxysoxy wrote: »
    Is it me, or are the clothes not even that amazing? Just looks like that standard stuff Topshop would have churned out anyway...

http://www.katemosstopshop.com

:chin:

Yes...infact think some of it's pretty hideous!! (The pansy print blouse comes to mind...:yuck: )...bit disappointing really!
  • Options
    Yeha, most of it looks like topshops own stuff anyway, i wouldnt know it was kate moss if it didnt have the label on it!

the playsuit is disgusting.

i love topshop though but dont think this is that inspiring or makes me wanna buy it.
  • Options
    expensive, same old shit rubbish IMO
  • Options
    Interesting model... (obv not Kate Moss)
  • Options
    I saw the new collection in my topshop on my lunch break and it is SHITE.

The designs are ok but I refuse to buy then as it looks so cheap. In the adverts and promos before the launch it looked really good on kate, but up close the quality equals Primark.

I was tempted to buy a vest (cos that's the only thing I like) - but I decided against buying a thin vest that would be £4 in Hennes just because it has Kate Moss's name on the label.

Funny thing is the only people I saw rifling through the racks were middle-aged women and school kids.
  • Options
    I doubt it would suit anyone bigger than a size 8 either. I don't see what's so amazing about it.
  • Options
    I think the demin hotpants are HOT i love hot pants !

but appart from that im really not a fan of the big boho thing like floral shit walking around looking like a 1940's curtain ..

im not really a topshop fan any way more of a jane norman girl/ river island
  • Options
    When I was in New York a few weeks ago they were totally slagging it off over there saying she's just copied the clothes that she already wears (which she gets off other designers).
  • Options
    I only like the blue flowery dress and that's it. But I could get that at any charity shop.
  • Options
    some are really nice and i like the flowery dress too but soo expensive!!
  • Options
    I love the outfit she's got on - the shirt, waistcoat, denim shorts etc.

I don't think the range is that great to be honest, it just looks like regular Topshop gear. I love the floral dress and shirt though - but she just ripped off the design from a vintage dress she already owns.

It's over-priced too, like that black leather clutch for £45. Pffft.
  • Options
    Ooh I like a few of the dresses actually.. that jersy studded dress
  • Options
    Few of the things are alright i wouldnt rush to the shops to buy any of the items thoug...what the helly were them red stappy sandle things they were horrible
  • Options
    we have a relatively average sized topshop near me..and there was like one stand with things on - none of which i liked! a girl was trying a dress on in the changing rooms which was ok.. but she was like 'it makes me look like i've got a boob under my boobs!' - because it was poorly cut. the only thing i liked were the vest tops with buttons on and they don't look very nice on me and normally, topshop wouldn't sell them for £17!

and the thing with kate moss is is that she experiments, she's a bit different. but now this weekend you can guarantee SO many girls will be wearing the same outfit!
  • Options
    see, what struck me was how every model in that little flic-through photo slide thingy, was a size 6/8....one of them actually looked like she was about 12 - so, would these clothes look right on size 10/12/14???
  • Options
    Not that taken with it really... All looks very 'topshopy' and I don't really like Topshops stuff anyway.
  • Options
    None of the items looked anything special really.
  • Options
    the quality of them is awful...i was in topshop in oxford street today after going into H&M (lovely acessories), and i found 3 things damaged
  • Options
    I saw a lovely lemon t-shirt in the kate moss collection and although i wouldnt have even picked up a t-shirt costing £25 normally, i liked it so i thought id try it on, but it was so thin it looked dirty on because you could see your skin tone through it. Lovely on the hanger but on it looked awful. Very poor quality, but then i think alot of topshop stuff is the same.
  • Options
    It's really disappointing. I had a look on saturday and it was just rubbish. The sizing is really out as well- one poor girl ran out of the changing rooms in tears because a size 14 she had tried was too small- and she looked like a size 8. And to think they paid Miss Moss £3million!
  • Options
    I don't mind the stuff but I wouldn't buy anything.