Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anal

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive tried anal before it wasnt as ba as i expected but i didnt really enjoy it much anybody got ny tips on how to make it better or more enjoyable?

Comments

• Options
    Maybe lots of lube and a buttplug to try and make things a bit less tight.
  • Options
    A butt plug might be a bit extreme if she's never had anal before!! :shocking:

How about just taking it nice and slow, and only doing it when you feel reeeally comfortable about it?

ETA: Oops! Have just read she has had it before...still...if you're feeling a bit unsure about it, OP, a butt plug might be a bit extreme for you! Depends what you feel comfortable with though...:)
  • Options
    Not really that extreme, you can get small slim ones. smaller than a cock as well.

Doc Johnson Super Slim Butt Plug Small:
    Absolutely perfect if you're looking to discover the joys of anal sex for the first time, our smallest butt plug is gently rounded at the tip, super smooth and really flexible. Load up on the lube and prepare for fun!
  • Options
    Hmmm...interesting...I did not know that....:chin:
  • Options
    :lol: @ suggesting a butt plug for someone who didnt find anal that enjoyable :lol: thats mean.

My suggestion is just stick to the things you DO find enjoyable.
    Anal isnt for everyone.
  • Options
    I know but my boyfriend likes it so i dont mind doin it just wondered if theres something i could try to make it more enjoyable for me
  • Options
    Id still suggest not pressuring yourself into doing something you dont enjoy just for his sake.
    I think its one of those things that if you dont like, then just wait and see if you start liking it or start fancying it one day.
    Theres no one thing that feels great. It can be down to your mood or anything. Sometimes its my very favourite thing, and other times I really dont like it. Nothing to do with any technique. Thats ust the way the cookie crumbles.
  • Options
    OP: by "not enjoying it", do you mean that you actually hated it, or that it didn't really do anything for you? 'Cause I'm the latter, really. I'm not really fussed if we do it or not, but it means he gets something when I'm on my period :p. Hmmm :chin:.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    OP: by "not enjoying it", do you mean that you actually hated it, or that it didn't really do anything for you? 'Cause I'm the latter, really. I'm not really fussed if we do it or not, but it means he gets something when I'm on my period :p. Hmmm :chin:.

when the river's red take the dirttrack :lol:

yeh i belive there are REALLY thin buttplugs out there, that are thinner than a cok bout same as afinger
  • Options
    when the river's red take the dirttrack :lol:

yeh i belive there are REALLY thin buttplugs out there, that are thinner than a cok bout same as afinger

how would that be enjoyable??

At least with anal sex youve got the mental stimulation going on as well.
    A small butt plug used in a non-sexual context isnt going to prepare you any more than going for a big poo. Its just gonna feel weird.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »

Lol i didnt hate it no just didnt do anything for me and my bf trys get me do it more when im on my period but i find it worse then
  • Options
    luvmeright wrote: »
    Lol i didnt hate it no just didnt do anything for me and my bf trys get me do it more when im on my period but i find it worse then

Worse as in painful?
  • Options
    No as in not enjoyin it cus i still think its messy when u have ur period
  • Options
    Oh...I see....well are there other things you could do instead that you both enjoy, when it's your period, or when he wants anal sex??
  • Options
    why dont you just say no then if you dont like it.