Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I think this is probably kinda stupid

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    how about you ask him if he fancies coming round to yours, doing his work there and then you cook him dinner or something like that? or else work together if you have work to do as well? I go and work at my bf's house at the weekends just so we can spend some time together, even when though I have to concentrate on it rather than him.

i wouldn't say you've got cause to be paranoid just yet, tbh. would you normally trust him?
  • Options
    i'd say you need trust in your relationship. so is there any particular reason why don't you trust him or are questioning if he's telling the truth?
  • Options
  • Options
    i'm only 17 too :p

and are you sure he's out? have you actually spoken to him or just his sister?
  • Options
  • Options
    do something else. clear you head. its probably his sister winding you up.
    next time you see him then is the time to ask him about it, instead of freaking out about it now when you're only guessing.
  • Options
  • Options
    nope i phoned his house and hes not in

I dont care who hes out with its the fact that he lied about it and said he was doing an essay

Confront him about it, in person. Tell him you are hurt by his lie(s).

Stop ringing him for now, just ignore him. Hassling him over the phone isn't gonna help to be honest. Try and distract yourself for now.

Even if he isn't cheating or whatever, it's still rude of him to lie to you.