Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Resin I Love It!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:hyper: just recently ive been smoking resin for like 5/6 times a day and it dose work to chill me out but how bad is the stuff and who else is fond of the stuff :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Hmm, smoking engine oil, dog shit and a plethora of other household substances. Nice.

If you need to smoke it, smoke the real stuff.
  • Options
    Soap bar is good for getting you monged out. Full of shit though. Finding bits of plastic and shit in it. :lol:
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Soap bar is good for getting you monged out. Full of shit though. Finding bits of plastic and shit in it. :lol:

what the normal soap bar like bath soap bar???:eek2:
  • Options
    Soap Bar is another name for resin.

Dear Lord....
  • Options
    what the normal soap bar like bath soap bar???:eek2:

Nah soap bar is just the general term for street resin, unless you're getting some really good shit which is very rare.
  • Options
    Hmm, smoking engine oil, dog shit and a plethora of other household substances. Nice.

If you need to smoke it, smoke the real stuff.

the reason why i smoke resin is becouse i cant realy afford teh real stuff but when i go to ma mates we like share the skunk there
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Nah soap bar is just the general term for street resin, unless you're getting some really good shit which is very rare.

me i get some fucking immense shit latley my dad knowz his people lol
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Soap bar is poo :lol: It gets you where you want to go so its not that bad but it does contain alot of crap. I was surprised when i watched Stoned in Suburbia about the UK resin. Oh and this country is the worst for shite quality resin
  • Options
    smitherz wrote: »
    I was surprised when i watched Stoned in Suburbia about the UK resin.

I remember watching that programme, I was totally caned at the time, it was on in the early hours on Sky Three. I remember some pot smoking old granny who was in the news recently being on it.

Happy days

:thumb:
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    I remember watching that programme, I was totally caned at the time, it was on in the early hours on Sky Three. I remember some pot smoking old granny who was in the news recently being on it.

Happy days

:thumb:

yea i think she had been making hash cakes all her life or something. Disgusting some of the crap in our resin, suprised so many people smoke it often. I only go for that squidgy black now or that nice polem, wont touch standard soap no more
  • Options
    yea i think she had been making hash cakes all her life or something. Disgusting some of the crap in our resin, suprised so many people smoke it often. I only go for that squidgy black now or that nice polem, wont touch standard soap no more

I remember my mate buying standard soapbar whlst on holiday in ibiza. There was no way I was going to smoke it, looked fucking shit.
  • Options
    me i get some fucking immense shit latley my dad knowz his people lol

Here you go dude
    When it launched in June 2003, the governments new anti-drug site "Talk to Frank" claimed "Cannabis is not something that dealers mix anything with". We notice this information has been revised and Frank has now changed his mind.

The Frank website seems to be written by people with a very poor understanding of English and the Soapbar warning is a good example of this. Frank now says:

"The most unpure Cannabis is called 'soap bar'. It's contaminated with all sorts of things. This makes it cheaper but it's a false economy really as it is often harder to get stoned. Some users hate it so much they object to smoking it."

"Unpure" Hash

UKCIA has had this page online since 2001

The government likes to warn us about the supposed dangers of cannabis, most of which are downright lies, but it keeps very quiet about one danger which is both very real and a direct result of its policies.

Because it's illegal and so often supplied by profit motivated criminal networks, cannabis - especially hash - sold in the UK is often of low quality and contains contaminants.

SOAPBAR (it's called "soap" because a 250g bar is shaped like a bar of soap) is perhaps the most common type of hash in the UK and it is often the most polluted.

Now, not all soap is bad of course, but some certainly is. At worst there may only be a tiny amount of low grade hash mixed with some very strange stuff:

Beeswax, turpentine, milk powder, ketamine, boot polish, henna, pine resin, aspirin, animal turds, ground coffee, barbiturates, glues and dyes plus carcinogenic solvents such as Toluene and Benzene
  • Options
    id prefer a bit of green but soap does just fine.. grass is gone in no time

definitely found it varys with soap.. some stuff gets you rightly stoned

proper hash is even better tho :yes:
  • Options
    Smoking that much as what I presume is a young age really isnt a wise idea.
  • Options
    Haven't had soapbar in ages and i'm glad, it may last longer and all that but it just doesn't get you as high, pollen and grass is what is around here now and quite good stuff at that.
  • Options
    Frank:
    "Unpure"

"Unpure"?! Has Frank been on the resin himself? :nervous:
  • Options
    ok ok ok so people hate resin becouse of whats it's got in but what i wanna know is what does it have in it?

ENTER SHIKARI ROCK
  • Options
    lol your posts make a lot more sense now ricky, i'd lay off the stuff before you fry your brain completely.
  • Options
    ok ok ok so people hate resin becouse of whats it's got in but what i wanna know is what does it have in it?

ENTER SHIKARI ROCK

You're a metalhead, so I'll go easy on you.

YOU MIGHT AS WELL TAKE A SHIT ON A SKIN AND ROLL THAT UP, BROTHA!
  • Options
    I have a dove cream bar, can I smoke that :D
  • Options
    Yeah its Ph neutral so will do you know harm :D
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    Yeah its Ph neutral so will do you know harm :D

Mmmmmmmmmmmm bubbly
  • Options
    You're a metalhead, so I'll go easy on you.

YOU MIGHT AS WELL TAKE A SHIT ON A SKIN AND ROLL THAT UP, BROTHA!

:lol: Highlight of my day :thumb:
  • Options

ENTER SHIKARI ROCK

Get yourself some grass and you'll change your view altogether.
  • Options
    :yes: ..HA go easy on him...all we did in first year of uni was smoke resin coz we couldnt afford anything else..youd get up at 4 and smoke all day...just walk about monged and never go to class and get lazy as fuck....i hate the stuff now...weed all the way..id smoke pollen aswell but if your skint and all you want to do is feel monged resin will do the job even though it is shit!
  • Options
    Yeah that show is about mainly the older generation gettin stoned, and there is woman in their 40s/50s going "ohhh I do love a bit of skunk".

It's on Google Video called " Stoned in suburbia"