Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

In your hand, or just out of the bag?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok. So how do you do your weed when you're rolling your spliffs? Do you crush the weed in your hand then set it up or do you just pick pieces out the bag then do it that way?

Me, I do the hand thing - i find that it's smoother when im smoking it. :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    I use a herb crusher - its got two blades and a wooden board to crush it on, makes it nice and powdery
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    I use a herb crusher - its got two blades and a wooden board to crush it on, makes it nice and powdery

:yes: Either that or I use a grinder. Not one of those shitty 'crystal catcher' grinders though, just a fucking normal one.

I fucking hate it when people use those crystal catcher grinders and make a so called crystal spliff...they're fucking rough...just like rollies with a few yellow sprinkles on top, which is probably just sand anyway.
  • Options
    Yeah I used a grinder, it makes it so much easier. If i havent got a grinder handy then it will try and break the weed up with my fingers.

I got me a wicked grinder from a little shop in Notts, was only £4 but its quality.

:thumb:
  • Options
    i never get on with grinders, wooden, metal or plastic, they always leave big lumps
  • Options
    I know what you mean. I had a few and they only lasted a few days before being relegated to the bin. This one I have is plastic but works great.

• Options
    a nutmeg grater is good too
  • Options
    adds a spice to your cooking :D
  • Options
    the hand way
  • Options
    ive a wee small pair of scissors that can come in handy if its not completely dry.. other than that just crumble it
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    Yeah I used a grinder, it makes it so much easier. If i havent got a grinder handy then it will try and break the weed up with my fingers.

I got me a wicked grinder from a little shop in Notts, was only £4 but its quality.

If I had a grinder I would be doing the same thing, but I don't so that's the reason why I cursh it up in my hand....either way it goes down smoother I find.
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    ive a wee small pair of scissors that can come in handy if its not completely dry.. other than that just crumble it

my mate always has a wee pair of scissors on him, out come the scissors if a joints being rolled.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    my mate always has a wee pair of scissors on him, out come the scissors if a joints being rolled.

haha wouldnt fancy bein in his boots if the peelers decided to search him!

ive one in my box tho.. out of curosity whats everyone else use for their rolling box

i use an old video box, so do most people i know
  • Options
    Yea i know...it wouldn't just be the scissors..they'd be the last thing on his mind i'd say...gotta think abt the pills/weed.

Don't use a rolling box, just keep everything in my pocket.
  • Options
    Don't use a rolling box, just keep everything in my pocket.

think of all the precious scrapies your losing!
  • Options
    Weed grinder is best

had this weed tonight and its harsh as fuck, tastes like its been out of the bag and sitting in the bottom in your pocket.
  • Options
    :lol: That's quite funny
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    I prefer to use scissors to cut my weed, as long as i have a good surface to prepare it on, otherwise i will just pick it out the bag. My dad also uses scissors, i find most grinders are shite and end up breaking unless you pay like £30 for one which IMO is a waste of money
  • Options
    yeh..usually just do it in my hand or use a grinder....had a rolling box for a while..but then stopped using it...must get in the habit of doing it again...there is nothing better than finding loads of scrapings at the bottom of the box when u are dying for a joint!:yes:
  • Options
    smitherz wrote: »
    I prefer to use scissors to cut my weed, as long as i have a good surface to prepare it on, otherwise i will just pick it out the bag. My dad also uses scissors, i find most grinders are shite and end up breaking unless you pay like £30 for one which IMO is a waste of money

I got this metal one off EDIT and the crystals all fall through the mesh to this bit underneath so you can then you stick the crystals in to the presser and press it all together. If you save it up you can get some decent shit.