Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Am I being paranoid or is this a bit weird?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK so this is going to sound a bit paranoid/ or maybe I just have a lack of confidence....

Im 18, FEMALE, and in my first year of Uni. About a month ago, I met this amazingly beautiful, charming, sexy girl in CC's. She asked me out and everything seems to be progressing swimmingly. However I do not get what an intelligent, slim, beautiful 26 year old model/graphic designer working for a very large salary is doing with a very skint, scruff of a student. I mean we get on really well and have loads in common, but I just don't understand what she could possibly see in me.

Does this sound like she just wants in my panties, or am I just being paranoid?

Ta xx

Comments

• Options
    since when did someones salary have anything to do with how they feel?!! like you say you have 'loads in common' - isn't that enough?
    imo its not wierd.
  • Options
    talia wrote: »
    OK so this is going to sound a bit paranoid/ or maybe I just have a lack of confidence....

Im 18, FEMALE, and in my first year of Uni. About a month ago, I met this amazingly beautiful, charming, sexy girl in CC's. She asked me out and everything seems to be progressing swimmingly. However I do not get what an intelligent, slim, beautiful 26 year old model/graphic designer working for a very large salary is doing with a very skint, scruff of a student. I mean we get on really well and have loads in common, but I just don't understand what she could possibly see in me.

Does this sound like she just wants in my panties, or am I just being paranoid?

Ta xx

Why do you think it's weird she likes you?? You like her...maybe she just...oh...I don't know...likes you back?? :p
  • Options
    Hehe thanks you guys. Its just some of my friends have been like yeh that is a bit odd - the age/experience gap... omg! Maybe im a toy girl!!

The other thing is i cant buy her all the things she can buy me. The third time I met her she gave me all this designer stuff she was throwing out, like a gucci handbag and thomas pink shirts. I can just afford to take her to the cinema :(

Though im probably just being a paranoid petunia!
  • Options
    otter wrote: »
    since when did someones salary have anything to do with how they feel?!! like you say you have 'loads in common' - isn't that enough?
    imo its not wierd.

:yes: And there's more to someone than their salary/job.
  • Options
    - the age/experience gap... omg!
    there is nothing wrong with age gaps either.
    well... unless you were a kid
    stop fretting and just enjoy yourslef. :)
  • Options
    Hehe thanks you guys. Its just some of my friends have been like yeh that is a bit odd - the age/experience gap... omg! Maybe im a toy girl!!

The other thing is i cant buy her all the things she can buy me. The third time I met her she gave me all this designer stuff she was throwing out, like a gucci handbag and thomas pink shirts. I can just afford to take her to the cinema :(

Well..that's nice she can do that for you, but wouldn't it be a bit boring if you were both bringing the same things to the relationship?? If you get on well, and compliment (as in - sort of balance) each other well in the relationship, then there should be nothing to worry about!! :thumb:
  • Options

If you get on well enough with each other, then stuff like this won't be an issue.
  • Options
    Wooop. Update! Went and met some of her mates a few days ago - they were the same age as my mates, and if I do say so myself, I think I could be seen as just as mature as them...

Think I just have to be a bit more trusting. Heres to something hot and steamie. Women rock :)
  • Options
    Heres to something hot and steamie. Women rock :)
    I'll always drink to that! Congrats, Talia.
  • Options
    Hehe something hot and steamy, certainly went down... just got home :hyper:
  • Options
    I want one.
  • Options
    Hehe, well I'm the jealous type, so not sharing mine :yum: Yumeeeeeee!
  • Options
    The words gift horse and mouth come to0 mind. Just enjoy the lady love. :yes:
  • Options
    Hehe something hot and steamy, certainly went down... just got home :hyper:

Hee hee...yay!! Glad it's going well...seee? No need to be paranoid!! :yippe: Silly billy!! :razz:
  • Options
    paranoia is an exaggerated fear of something that is basically based on nothing... and personally, i think there is something in this situation hence, you are not paranoid ^_^