Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bondage Ball

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm going to one - can't wait!
I've got thich high leather boots - but I'm stuck with what else to wear!
I'm not going all out with nipple clamps or owt! I want sexy, raunchy but ever so slightly modest!
Anyone know any good websites?

Comments

• Options
    jealous
  • Options
    Maybe go with a kind of period costume bondage theme? Hair up, ruffled white shirt with red bondage tape as a waist-belt, and then a pair of tight hotpants? Handcuffs hanging off one wrist, looped bandanna around your neck as if you've been gagged..... God I love dreaming up kinky costumes....:hyper:
  • Options
    :crazyeyes
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Have you had a look at the Torture Garden website for photos and rubber gear? The Skin Two website have photos from the Rubber Ball too I think, and Breathless on Kings Cross Rd, Paradiso in Old Compton St and Fairy Gothmother in Camden have some stuff too. They all have websites, but considering their content I won't post the links here. I always like the Geisha look myself....
  • Options
    LadyJade wrote: »
    Have you had a look at the Torture Garden website for photos and rubber gear? The Skin Two website have photos from the Rubber Ball too I think, and Breathless on Kings Cross Rd, Paradiso in Old Compton St and Fairy Gothmother in Camden have some stuff too. They all have websites, but considering their content I won't post the links here. I always like the Geisha look myself....

I was going to post most of the above!

:)