Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A Question?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm a 16 yr old uncut guy and im kinda worried bout my banjo string/frenulum snapping. i can pull it back when its flaccid and behind the glans when its erect and it stays put. im just concerned if this is going to be a problem when i start gettin it on... so to speak.

Comments

• Options
    duz ne1 have nething to say?
  • Options
    Most uncut guys have no problems ...

Why do you worry about it? Does it feel like it is going to snap?
  • Options
    duz ne1 have nething to say?

Not if you talk like that they wont.
  • Options
    Also if you're wearing a condom and everythings all lubed up nicely, most of the friction that would usually be pulling it back to an uncomfortable extent will be lost.

I've never had the problem, its felt slightly uncomfortable once or twice in the past when we've not used condoms, or done any/much foreplay and kinda gone straight in at it rough, but that's to be expected i guess.

Like quite a few sex concerns, just take it slow and gauge how it feels to determine how you continue.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Most uncut guys have no problems ...

Why do you worry about it? Does it feel like it is going to snap?

no its just a worry i have especially after hearing other stories from around the place. just wondering if it was an inevitable event.
  • Options
    Certainly not a common event!

I've only heard of it happening a couple of times, and considering how many shagging tales i'm regularly told it's not bad going, and it wouldn't surprise me if the ones I've been told are just myths anyway!
  • Options
    ok. thanks everyone for the help. def not as worried as i was before. thanks.
  • Options
    Inevitable, definitely not, imagine the millions of people who have sex everyday, probably only a small percentage would be unfortunate to experience that and they'd have to be giving it some or doing something very wrong to cause that to happen.

You have nothing to worry about, just enjoy it whilst it lasts.